323 votes11 comments · 1 - Nintex Workflow for SharePoint » Workflow Actions · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Lisa Tam responded
Hi all, we have recently released a couple of features to address the root problem first which is around not having the visibility on the health of the content database and a reliable tool to perform the purge. Please check out the January 2019 Release notes for more details – https://community.nintex.com/t5/Release-Notes/Nintex-Workflow-2016-Release-Notes/ta-p/87905Vignesh supported this idea ·
An error occurred while saving the commentVignesh commented
An ideal request would be to have a job running in the background which will automatically purge all workflow history/data which is not 'In Progress' after X period. But a detailed requirement would be,
• Provide an administrative UI where site collection administrators can specify a date before which all workflow history can be purged permanently skipping recycle bin.
• Provide an administrative UI where site collection administrators can specify a date before which all workflow data (aka workflow progress) can be purged permanently from the Nintex database.
• Allow option to purge Completed, Cancelled, Error or combination of these state for workflow history and workflow data.
• Allow option to disable workflow data logging at the site collection level.
• Allow option to disable workflow data logging at the sub web level.
• Allow option to disable workflow data logging at the workflow template level. (Would be highly useful and would be something which can be released more soon than rest requirement)
• Allow option to view live real-time workflow data count within the site collection for site collection administrators.
• The purging requirements should be satisfied through a job which runs more soon like 5 or 15 minutes, rather than a daily job.