Nintex AssureSign

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow subsequent signers to see attachments added by prior signers.

When a signer adds an attachment, the system currently does not provide a way for subsequent signers to see that attachment. Creating this functionality would eliminate the need for sending multiple envelopes in a process that requires review of attachments prior to completing the signing process.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Signing Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clarify the digital signature terms and agreement step. I though i was agreeing to the form with out having seen it.

Several people tested the form and had the same impression that i had. on the first page where you check the box to agree to the terms and services. I thought I was agreeing to the full form for which i had not seen or read yet. It was confusing, and i was reluctant to sign. The issue was that I skimmed the copy and did not realize the check box agreement was only for the digital signature, not the form. If you added a clear header that "Terms and Services were for Digital Signature that could help as well…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Signing Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base