Nintex AssureSign

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Release Notes should be more in-depth

Every time there is an update to AssureSign, the Nintex AssureSign Status page (https://assuresign.status.io/) says to refer to the Release Notes page for details (https://help.nintex.com/en-US/platform/ReleaseNotes/NintexAssureSign.htm). However, the release notes usually have no information (i.e. the April 27, 2022 maintenance release) or very high-level information (i.e. the April 13, 2022 release). This makes it difficult to understand and troubleshoot why features break after a release when there are not details as to what has changed. Having more detailed release notes would increase transparency to us AssureSign users and we'd really appreciate it!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Signing Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Provide signer name as a merge field

Currently there is no way to provide the name of the signer in the document. [Recipient Name] is a merge field and it works for email notifications but it is unavailable as a merge field to place on the document.

The reason for this suggestion is often forms require the signature and name of the person signing. This works fine if the original recipient is the signer but as soon as they delegate to someone else, we don't know the name of that person. The workaround is to have the "name" field as an editable field on the document but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Signing Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Support SingPass authentication for eSignatures

Support the SingPass authentication mechanism for companies and users in Singapore to quickly and securely sign digital documents. Sign with Singpass uses signing certificates issued by the National Certification Authority. Upon the National Certification Authority's accreditation, signatures made using the Sign with Singpass will be regarded as secure electronic signatures under Singapore's Electronic Transactions Act.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Signing Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow subsequent signers to see attachments added by prior signers.

When a signer adds an attachment, the system currently does not provide a way for subsequent signers to see that attachment. Creating this functionality would eliminate the need for sending multiple envelopes in a process that requires review of attachments prior to completing the signing process.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Signing Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Clarify the digital signature terms and agreement step. I though i was agreeing to the form with out having seen it.

Several people tested the form and had the same impression that i had. on the first page where you check the box to agree to the terms and services. I thought I was agreeing to the full form for which i had not seen or read yet. It was confusing, and i was reluctant to sign. The issue was that I skimmed the copy and did not realize the check box agreement was only for the digital signature, not the form. If you added a clear header that "Terms and Services were for Digital Signature that could help as well…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Signing Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base