K2 Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. UNDO - Button

An UNDO function in the SmartformsDesigner would be very helpful.

For example: Sometimes it is not possible, to bring table layouts to their original state without rebuilding the entire layout.

237 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SmartForms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Configure email alerts for workflow errors

When users receive errors in workflows, I tend to be last to know and have to navigate to the workflow section in K2 management. To be pro-active it would be useful to be able to setup email alerts on specific workflows should errors occur.

192 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Selecting multiple controls at once

It would drastically improve the design-time experience if we could select multiple controls on a view and edit their shared styles (for example the font size/color etc). Now each control has to be selected and updated separately.

187 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Would be nice to be able drag and drop when repositioning rules. Eliminate the up and down arrows

This would improve productivity immensely if we could select a line and drag it up or down when repositioning it in the rules work area. Especially when working with massive and complex workflows. It can get very confusing and you can even lose site of the line you are moving. Lots of times I find myself canceling and starting over just so I don't mess up all my hard work.

157 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Force Check-Ins

It would be GRAND if I, as the author of the workflow, forms, views could boot someone out who has any of those checked out and say... goes out on vacation... Right now, my only option is to save the item again on my application page.

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  K2 for SharePoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. K2 Designer Recycle Bin

It would be really useful to be able to recover deleted controls, views, rules, forms etc. in a recycle bin. The edit and delete options are too close for comfort some times ;)

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. View all rules impacting controls

It would be nice to be able to see indirect rules that impact the current control e.g. a rule in another control which triggers a behaviour in the current control. A lot of time is often spent finding that one rule/expression which is indirectly making changes.

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  K2 for SharePoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Customize the Worklist Columns

In addition to the Activity Name, Folio, Task Start Date and Workflow Name, it would be helpful for users to be able to see a couple more columns of information from the attached SharePoint list. This would further help them determine which worklist item they should use.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  K2 for SharePoint  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bulk Show/Hide Views & Controls

In heftier application builds, it would be nice if we could bulk show & hide various views and/or controls on views. Example, I have 5 ticket types in an application. On my Edit form, I have 7 views that support editing said types (Type A, Type B, etc, and Ticket actions, Comments history). Being able to show two views and the controls that support those views would save on time-consuming rule creations.

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Abilty to Print out Form without having to create/save as PDF

It would be very helpful to have the ability to add a print button to print out a "printer friendly" format of the form. We often have auditors ask for a printed copy of an electronic approval process and having to create a PDF is a little cumbersome and using the File/ print does not format very well.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SmartForms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to Unlock Smartforms, Forms, Views, etc...

We need to be able to unlock items that are checked out and/or locked for editing in the designer. If an individual has items locked and goes on vacation then this causes major issues - especially in K2 Cloud.

There is the ability for the creator to unlock some items (workflows, for instance) but this ability needs to be expanded to all Administrators - not just just the initial creator - and needs to be present for all object types - Forms, Views, SmartObjects, etc...

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Incorporate the 'Check Out' and 'Edit' When working on a form or view

I don't understand the multiple step of first checking out a view and then editing the view. It seems to me that if I choose 'Edit' that it goes without saying that the form or view needs to be checked out. There may be something that I'm not seeing here but why can't these steps be incorporated into 1 step?

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add ability to bulk redirect/release tasks in K2 Management

Currently there is not a way to reassign/release more than 1 task at a time, in the case of an employee being reassigned or leaving the company administrators will currently have to do each task one by one to redirect it or release it to the rest of the group. Please add functionality to select more than one task for a redirect or release.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Forms / Views Rule Management

A couple of ideas here:

1. It would be very handy if we had the ability to select a group of rules (i.e., where there are nested rules if an advanced condition is met) in order to bulk-move them up / down the "full list" of rules as well as changing where they are nested in the overall rule structure.
    2. Secondly, having the ability to copy rules and reuse within a form or view or perhaps, even across applications, would save a significant amount of time.
    33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Out of Office Date Range

If would be helpful if you could preset your OOO on the worklist. Basically telling the worklist when you will be OOF before you go out would help reduce the number of instances where the user forgets to mark themselves out before they head out for 2 weeks.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Custom Themes in K2 Cloud

Custom Theming is available in on-prem versions of K2 but this functionality isn't currently available in K2 Cloud. For those of us with heavily engaged marketing/branding departments, this is a particular pain point. We would like to have the ability to put together a custom theme and upload it to K2 for use in our K2 Cloud instance.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Track deployment of P&D packages

There is currently no Out of the Box way to track deployed packages. For enterprise level auditing and compliance, there should a place to see all packages deployed, which artifacts were changed and who & when, similar to whats available from K2 Five:

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.2/default.htm#packageanddeploy/deployment-audit-trail.htm

I know the App Framework might alleviate this, logging this to ensure we keep an eye on this.

A bonus would be to also track/keep the packages that were deployed as an internal source control.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Package & Deploy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add SmartObject REST Services BACK into K2 Five and K2 Cloud

With K2 blackpearl, you had the ability to execute SmartObject via REST services. This is no longer available in K2 Five nor in K2 Cloud. It looks like OData is supposed to replace this, but you can only execute List methods using OData.

Could this be brought back into the product?

Didn't know it wasn't in K2 Five? Go look here:

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/DevRef/5.3/default.htm#Runtime/SmO-REST/SmORESTServices.htm

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SmartObjects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ability to customize the ports used by the Package & Deployment tool for K2 Cloud

When creating or deploying a package to K2 Cloud, the P&D tool needs to have the port range 25683 – 26707 open in our firewall. Because of security policies this is not allowed, only ports 80 and 443 are available for usage.

The proposal is to have the P&D tool for K2 Cloud changed in two regards:

1. The user is able to specify which ports are used for communication between the P&D tool and K2 Cloud. The specification of the port(s) can be done in the tool or with a simple configuration file;
    2. The tool is able to work with…
    27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Package & Deploy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Workspace Security Permissions

It would be extremely helpful if I could have different users see and default different workspaces. For example, clients would default to a client workspace portal and internal users would default to a team specific workspace. Alternatively, it would be great just like forms if the icons on the left could be hidden or shown based on security permissions. There is little benefit for a user to see that an icon exists, but when they click on the picture it says they do not have access to view. It would be extremely helpful if this icon was simply hidden to…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base