K2 Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve OOO out of office function (multiple suggestions)

Hi,

the out of office functionality is not really useful.

Here my suggestions:

1) Read out of office status and date range from Outlook, so the user does not have to set it twice

2) Possibility to customize the message that the stand-in user receives. At the moment it'a s generic mail in english that is more confusing than helpful. You even can't see what's the application name for the task

3) Add multiple people as stand-in and also add specific persons as stand-in for specific applications. I think that was possible in On Premise but not in cloud.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change the K2 Cloud Logo as Business required

Workflow is the core application and need to present the company information.
    Logo is the most important feature for it.
    Hope can have a function to change it

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Workspace Application Forms: Option to Expand Folders by Default on Launch

The two attached files show the Current Default view and the Desired Default View for the Workspace "My Forms" screen

Organizations like to group Application Forms by Departments or Teams. But to have these groupings appear in Workspace by default requires the Category folder in Designer to be at the top level. This causes Category sprawl in Designer and gets quite messy. Our organization prefers to have these Category folders to fall under one major Category. However, when Workspace launches, the users will only see the top level category in "My Forms". So the user always has to click the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Workspace Security Permissions

It would be extremely helpful if I could have different users see and default different workspaces. For example, clients would default to a client workspace portal and internal users would default to a team specific workspace. Alternatively, it would be great just like forms if the icons on the left could be hidden or shown based on security permissions. There is little benefit for a user to see that an icon exists, but when they click on the picture it says they do not have access to view. It would be extremely helpful if this icon was simply hidden to…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Workspace menu to be Resizable

On smaller screens, the workspace menu can take up valuable screen real estate from the forms being presented on the right side of the screen

If this Workspace Menu was resizable (or collapsible), the user could expand the size of the forms being show on the right.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Out of Office Date Range

If would be helpful if you could preset your OOO on the worklist. Basically telling the worklist when you will be OOF before you go out would help reduce the number of instances where the user forgets to mark themselves out before they head out for 2 weeks.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workspace  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base