K2 Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need an EASY way to capture the user that Actioned a Task / Client event within the Workflow context

There are many reason why one would want to capture the user that Actioned a task. One of them is a scenario where the Destination is a Group, now the user wants to update a list item with the user that Actioned the tasks. It would help if the designer exposed some data from the Task event like the Actioner to use in the same workflow. If you have Smartforms integrated you can do this by using the logged in user but what if the user decides to action using the worklist context menu / SmartActions instead of opening the…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Workflow  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. K2 Action Taken Documentation In The Workflow

It would be extremely useful to be able to document the action choice taken for each task from the workflow level and store this action in a smartobject. Similar to how in the context browser you can document the instruction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Worklist Service for K2 Cloud

Could we please get a K2 Service Object for the K2 Worklist so we can build custom worklists for our clients.

Something that will return the:

ProcessInstanceId

ActivityInstanceDestinationId

EventId, ActivityId... etc

Originator

ActivityInstanceDestination

Data - the URL to the task

Folio

It would also be really great if it could also return a data field or two, we often build processes with a primary data field which would be very useful in a workflow to bind it to other business data.

For example in all of my processes I have two datafields and that it ( BusinessObjectId and ApplicationInstanceId ).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Export of process

It would be helpful if we could export the workflow on an application build to show the build (as an image or PDF) and any notes on the workflow steps for future editors and/or designers. Sort of like a process document to have on record in case anything goes sideways.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Task Notification - Set Importance

We would like the ability to set the importance of the client task notifications that go to the destination users of a task. Ideally we would like to be able to set this dynamically. This was available in 4.7 but not in Five.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Workflow Infinite Canvas and Deployment Errors

Hello team,

It would be nice if, when deploying a workflow with an error on it, that the error notification would focus the designer on the problem blocking deployment.

I recently had a deployment being blocked by a rouge workflow activity that did not appear on the canvas without zooming out to 25%. As you can imagine, this can create quite a lot of frustration if you do not remember that you need to zoom out.

Thank you for your time!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Send same email from task notification in task reminder and redirect messages

Some of our task notifications are more complicated and involve HTML, data references, etc. Right now when reminders are sent, a different email is sent, and the user is left to go back and find the original email. It would be better to just change the subject or have the ability to append text to the existing email instead of having to maintain the email in two places. I would want the same for redirects, although I am not aware of a way to customize redirect emails at all.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Users to start workflows for other users

Allow us to change originator of workflow through smartobjects or allow a user to start a workflow on behalf of another user. For example, user A starts a workflow that should've been started by User B, we should be able to change the originator on that workflow so any tasks being sent to the "originator" go to user B instead of user A.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Need for ability to create Miscellaneous Environment fields or similar to Appit

Need a way to wrap certain environment specific settings into a field that can be updated per environment.

Example: In dev I have to specify a certain URL in workflows to get some functionality, if I then move this to prod using P&D we have to update these URLs manually. If this can be added to a Environment Level field we can set this field to the URL value instead of manual updates in multiple places

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Renaming workflows should not create a new workflow

Renaming a K2 workflow creates a completely new workflow

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Workflow: Create a new page

I'd like to use K2 forms and workflow to trigger our content creation / news processes - it would be useful to be able to create pages / select a template and include form values such as title, description, publish date, author etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base