K2 Five

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow SmartBox to Use Different Database

It would be great if K2 allow multiple configuration for smartbox data source to be used any database in SQL. For example currently when we create smartObject it gets created in K2 Database only. I think there should be a functionality where you can configure more smarbox source so that you can manage process related data separate and system related data. This way it will allow to handle Creation of SmartObject with K2 and it will create table in separate SQL Database. This functionality will allow to do Data access easy and will allow to handle process table data separate.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SmartBox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Track record changes using SQL Change Data Capture

Sharepoint has a feature to notify of record changes. It has the ability to notify and highlight changes made to records (I have attached a picture for reference). I have recently come across a couple projects which would greatly benefit from a similar feature. With a bit of research it seems like the SQL Feature called Change Data Capture could enable this. Is it something that could be implemented? Is it too much of a technological challenge to implement?
    If possible, this would be a great feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SmartBox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base