Improve error message at the end of the deployment by "Package and Deployment" (P&D) when a SmartObject is invalid
When we import of P&D and one of the smart object imported is not valid, we have the following error message: "Package deployed with dependency error".
In event viewer:
I found the following error message in event viewer: "30101 Logging Framework Error, MsgID=30101 (Message Not Found)"
30101 Unable to create dependecies for SmOReportsReportRequest SmartObject. Additional Info: ServiceObject: ReportRequest; ServiceType: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Services.Endpoints.Rest.Broker
1) Create an SQL table "TheTableToDelete"
2) Create a Smart Object based on this table
3) Create a view based on this smart object
4) Package this view/Smart object
5) Delete (or rename) the SQL "TheTableToDelete"
6) Delete the smart object (Should be optional... not tested without this)
7) Try to deploy the package generated in step 4.
Ideally, in the last deployment screen of the P&D, we should have a warning near all SmartObjects impacted.