K2 Five

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to Copy/Paste styles

Summary

It would be much easier to customize the look/feel of a form if one were able to either copy/paste style from one control to another, and/or the ability to select multiple controls and modify an aggregate of their shared style properties at the same time.

Example

The scenario is an item view with 12 controls paired with labels. The labels all need uniform styling. Currently, one has to style each label individually with the same settings to achieve the desired outcome.

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  SmartForms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Survey-like/Decision functionality in list views

Summary

A feature addition to be able to display a set of radio buttons (or checkbox(es)) in an editable list view column(s) for all rows at the same time that modify a property of the row on change and can be saved through the use of rules (as well as render the correct selected state of the radio buttons or checkbox(es) on load).

Examples

1. An sql/smartbox driven list of questions with a 1-5 "Strongly Disagree" to "Strongly Agree" radio buttons, essentially a dynamic survey.
    2. Approving/Denying access for a dynamic list of users.

I've included a screenshot displaying the workaround we…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hidden Controls Leave Whitespace Behind

If I have a straightforward table of controls (two columns, label in first, control in second), and need to hide/display some of those controls depending on selections on the screen, the hidden controls leave whitespace behind, making the display of the data unbalanced. If you have two or three controls that are in consecutive rows and hide those together, you end up with a large chunk of white space chewing up real-estate on your screen. To get around this I have to stack tables, and show/hide the tables. This wouldn't be so bad, but it adds the padding between controls…

101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Variables in SmartForms

It is common need to define and store variables within a SmartForm. This can be useful when you need to get values from a SmartObject which the View is not bound to. For example, the View is bound to SmartObject1, but you also need to get some data from SmartObject2. The only way to do that now is to put Data Labels on the form that can hold values returned by the other SmartObject and hide them. This is rather clunky and cumbersome to manage. Having variables within the form, much like you do in workflows, would be very helpful.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow fixed column widths in List View

It is often times necessary to control the column widths in a List View. Currently, the columns are based on a percentage. Examples when having a fixed column is useful, is when you have a column that has a max size for the data inside of it. You don't want it to take up any more screen real estate than it needs to. It is pretty standard in any list view control (Windows, Web, etc) to have ability to specify fixed column widths for certain columns, and allow other columns to grow/shrink.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Unique Styling for Controls.

With Present K2 4.6.11/4.7 version styling of control is controlled by the CSS template that is used rather than the styling property. As such, changing the styling property of the control is not change anything.

We would like options to provide styling for each controls

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to disable download/save attachments in image attachment control

I am using a pin based thumbnail view for scanned signatures for PDF or printed forms that need a signature for outside use. The image attachment allows for the viewing of the thumbnail but also allows for click and save of the image

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Multiselect on listview using checkbox

It will be great to have list view with check boxes to multi select, so that user is able to select multiple rows on list view by SINGLE click and all selected rows are highlighted.

Right now user have to press CTRL and select each row my clicking, which is very inconvenient as per we received feedback from our users.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to Copy and Paste Rules

Example: I have one rule I want to split into two. Rather than having to re-create all conditions and rules, it would be great to copy the rule, and delete from each the conditions that no longer apply.

376 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base