91 - Nintex RPA

1. Version Control

Version control for RPA Central, a version control system to track changes in RPA Solutions during the development of robots. This will allow developers to retrieve any of the previous versions of the solution at a given point.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More than one data source

Allow Foxtrot to connect to more than one data source, for example, multiple CSV files.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get rid of speed delay for logic and formatting objects

If an object is a note, a space, a line, or a logic comparative or foxtrot internal command without input/output (if, else, end if, loop, end loop, run task etc.) there ought to be no delay during the run.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Carriage return for notes

I'd like to be able to type carriage return characters into note fields, rather than creating my notes in notepad and pasting them in.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FoxHub Holiday

Currently I have the same process running every day during the week. I went in each day (M-F) and set them up as a recurring to run every x weeks within every 1 week until forever. This allowed me to do it once and it feed over for the rest of the days (M-F) However when it comes time for a holiday I have to go in and delete the jobs for that day so they doesn't run. Then then the next day I have to go in set it back up. I would like to see and option when…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to build a front end for the user

I would like Foxtrot to have the ability to build a front end for the end user to run the scripts without having the overview of the actions running step by step. They have no idea what that screen is. All they care is if the script had reached the end point and their job is done.

I as an admin would like to manage the scripting in the back end and provide end users with more like a form(front end) where they just play the script.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is an interesting idea, thanks for sharing. We may do something like this in RPA Central for the front end, and then perhaps show a mode in Bot that hides the step execution but shows that the botflow is executing. There is currently a mini-mode that hides the steps. I'm marking this as Under Review for now.

7. update credential on multiple jobs at once.

I would like to have the ability to update the credentials just once and it feed over to all my scripts. Currently when my password expires for windows I have to go in and update all my scripts so that I can send out emails. If it could be updated on the hub and then it feed into the scripts or if when an email is triggered in the scripts that it pull in the email credentials from the hub to send out the scripted email.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a great idea. As you know, Credentials are part of a botflow and stored as such. We'd have to externalize those and make them available as an object in RPA Central that could be added to multiple botflows.

8. Ability to Auto Identify Open Machines with Foxhub

I would like to see a feature where the hub can queue up jobs across multiple environments/bots and identify if something is running to assess whether a job can be executed or if it needs to move to another machine. Example:
    Job 2 requires 2 machines. Job 1 is running on Machine 1. Hub identifies Machine 1 is in use, automatically looks to assign in machine 2 and 3.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Limit Depth Files & Folders Results

Currently when creating a Files & Folders list, RPA compiles ALL files in the folder. When using a files & folders list in a queue fashion, it can take too much time for RPA to compile a list of hundreds or thousands of files.

I would love to be able to limit the depth of a files & folders list to the top 5 or 10 for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

91 - Nintex RPA

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base