91 - Nintex RPA

1. Conditional IF statement to variables

It would be nice if I could add a conditional statement block similar to the attached that would assign a variable, or multiple variables based on a data point (from Excel for example).

If Cell A1 equals salad then assign "vegetarian" to variable txtFoodPref.

This would be useful in a couple applications I currently have, and simplify the task list quite a bit, instead of checking for each possibility.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to build a front end for the user

I would like Foxtrot to have the ability to build a front end for the end user to run the scripts without having the overview of the actions running step by step. They have no idea what that screen is. All they care is if the script had reached the end point and their job is done.

I as an admin would like to manage the scripting in the back end and provide end users with more like a form(front end) where they just play the script.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FoxHub Job export/import

Recently, the computer that I use to run FoxHub on had to be switched out. With that being said I had to go onto the new computer and setup all my jobs again. I would like to see the ability to export all jobs (schedule jobs, trigger jobs, loaded jobs.) and import them onto the new PC. This would also help in disaster recovery efforts.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. update credential on multiple jobs at once.

I would like to have the ability to update the credentials just once and it feed over to all my scripts. Currently when my password expires for windows I have to go in and update all my scripts so that I can send out emails. If it could be updated on the hub and then it feed into the scripts or if when an email is triggered in the scripts that it pull in the email credentials from the hub to send out the scripted email.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. FoxHub Holiday

Currently I have the same process running every day during the week. I went in each day (M-F) and set them up as a recurring to run every x weeks within every 1 week until forever. This allowed me to do it once and it feed over for the rest of the days (M-F) However when it comes time for a holiday I have to go in and delete the jobs for that day so they doesn't run. Then then the next day I have to go in set it back up. I would like to see and option when…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to resize the Powershell code window

It would be very helpful to have the ability to resize the powershell code window in RPA.

When writing long commands that run past the fixed edge of the window, there is no horizontal scroll bar either. Navigating inside of this limited environment is quite difficult.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Additional Xperience Support

A few SilverLake screens are not mapped to target as a table and become searchable. Currently each field is targeted individually. Please enhance Foxtrot to target as either an exact cell or table. (i.e. Automatic Allocation Maintenance)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Additional Emulator Support

Please expand your list of supported emulators (for Foxtrot) to include something that is made for a Unisys type A mainframe. Micro Focus has a Unisys emulator, which would be our preference, but at this point any supported emulator for our mainframe would be a huge step forward. Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mac OS compatibility

I understand that Nintex RPA is presently only available for Windows, but everyone in our firm and some of our clients are on Mac OS. Expanding Nintex RPA into the Mac OS ecosystem would be very helpful; we can look at Parallels, VMWare or Boot Camp, but that adds complexity instead of simplifying processes, and can impede access to programs that we'd be wanting to engage with for automation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Query on list header

To be able to query list headers. If you need to find a column that contains a specific value.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Assign a job to multiple bots

There is an option that allows to assign a job to multiple bots but it will still be run by a single bot.
    Would be nice to have an additional option to set up a job to run on all selected bots (so if I wanted to run the same job on 100 machines at the same time) for cases when using Data Job is not possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Error Handling on Write Log

Add error handling on 'Write Log' so that the action may be used within an Error Task

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to Auto Identify Open Machines with Foxhub

I would like to see a feature where the hub can queue up jobs across multiple environments/bots and identify if something is running to assess whether a job can be executed or if it needs to move to another machine. Example:
    Job 2 requires 2 machines. Job 1 is running on Machine 1. Hub identifies Machine 1 is in use, automatically looks to assign in machine 2 and 3.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add an action to be able to parse JSON objects

Add an action to be able to parse JSON objects

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add the ability to add/remove records to/from an accdb file

Add the ability to add/remove records to/from an accdb file

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Write to Windows Event Logs

Would it be possible to have Foxtrot write selectable and customizable events to the Windows Event Log? Launched, closed, ran task, ran error task, etc., or just write a custom event into the logs. This would open up a lot of options for using Task Scheduler to deal with Foxtrot, for example 'on Foxtrot Event ID 1234 (Project Started Running), launch screen recorder', 'on Foxtrot Event ID 2345 (Foxtrot Exited), end screen recorder process'

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Token For Running Bots

Would like to have a token to determine how many other bots are running the same project thorough FoxHub.

For example, if we have a job managed by FoxHub where data is split among 3 bots, there is no way to determine which bot is the first bot to start, and which is the last bot to finish.

I'd like to be able to send email notifications when a project begins and finishes, and right now, I have to leverage files & folders to track if a bot is running or not

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Limit Depth Files & Folders Results

Currently when creating a Files & Folders list, RPA compiles ALL files in the folder. When using a files & folders list in a queue fashion, it can take too much time for RPA to compile a list of hundreds or thousands of files.

I would love to be able to limit the depth of a files & folders list to the top 5 or 10 for example.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Bot to Running Script (FoxHub)

While a script is running through FoxHub, it would be cool to add additional bots at run time. Currently, if a script is running on 3 machines, it must be managed through the Job. If I want to add 2 machines, I must stop the job, edit the job, and start the job again.

I'd love to be able to right click, and add a job in real time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Proxy settings in Foxtrot

Would be nice to have this option available in Foxtrot for cases when it is not possible for IT to disable/change the settings. UiPath has it:

https://robot.uipath.com/docs/configuring-proxy-settings-for-online-activation

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

91 - Nintex RPA

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base