7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In Overview tab add right click option to Open (a process) In New (browser) Tab

In the Home page, I navigate via the Processes menu > All Processes, then find my way to a folder, and am presented with the Overview tab which lists all processes as tiles.
    Right click on a Process, and in the menu that appears the option to “open in new tab” is not listed.
    Please see the attached file "Screenshot - current functionality.jpg".

The aim is to open processes in separate browser tabs so that they can be more easily reviewed and compared side by side.

This is a common task given that processes link or interrelate, and can even…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable Comments Field in Improvements PDF Report

Currently when you do a report from the Improvements Module, the PDF Report does not have the ability to show comments, you are only able to view comments in the Excel reporting function. It would be great to have the ability to have comments in the PDF report (the PDF is pretty basic, see attached).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Process Changes not Yet Viewed by User report

Hi,

I generate the Process Changes not Yet Viewed by User report every month to monitor compliance within the business. I have just found out that Nintex has changed the report and now it can only be generated for one role at a time, not for all roles. As a business with 44 roles, this will be a time consuming process. Promapp is meant to assist us in streamlining processes, not create lengthier time consuming processes. I have raised this with the Support team, because initially I thought the report wasn't working for me.

We have been a long-term, reliable,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scheduled Reports

We use the improvements api and are looking to incorporate the risk register into the reporting but we cant schedule the reports to automate into the model. We will have to run these manually

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back the "Give Your feedback on your processes" section on the Home Page (with the smiley faces)

Before the new rebrand/new look and feel of Nintex Promapp, on the homepage there was a "Give your feedback on your processes" where users could click on smiley faces to give us positive feedback, suggests improvements, and contact us for help via the "Argh, I'm Confused" smiley faces.

This section was extremely useful for the teams who were new to the system and wanted to ask for help as it was eye-catching and easy to understand.

Now they have to either find the "Contact your Promaster" button or go to the "Help" menu and then click "Contact Promaster" (where many…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. a way to Merge duplicative process maps

we are finding that our users are creating a lot of similar processes in Promapp that are really just variations of a single process flow, and would like to be able to have promasters be able to select multiple processes to combine together. Once that is done, they can label the merged processes as variations to keep one workflow

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Linked processes in Minimodes open in a new browser window

I would like linked processes in a minimode to open in a new browser window rather than changing within the same window. This also disables the back arrow so that you can not go back to the original promapp. I understand that this is due to the URL not changing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Decline

As a Promaster, while I'm reviewing processes for publishing, I have the ability to publish a process while the process is open. However, I do not have the ability to decline a process while the process is open. I have to exit out of the process and view My Dashboard > My Changes > Processes for Publishing and then decline. Leaving feedback (with or without requiring a response) doesn't decline the publish as well. It'd be handy to have both buttons in both places.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Search - Processes I'm In

The search bar in Processes I'm In only searches titles (if I'm correct). It would help a lot if it also searched keywords and content as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Conditional form fields in Improvement module

We use the Improvement module to track workflow for incidents/events. It would be nice to see some form fields that are activated as a condition of response to a prior field. This would make the event submission experience cleaner for the user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Final check on Improvement module form before close

We use the Improvement module to track workflow of incidents/events. Similar to how we are able to required certain form fields at submission and assignment, it would be helpful to designate the required fields that must be not null before closing the form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to add text/note beneath a linked process

It would be helpful to be able to add text beneath a linked process to add context or specific instructions within a wider process.

It would also be useful to be able to edit the name of the process to fit in to the wider process that it's linked within.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Provide a Group Report that identifies empty Groups

I am finding alot of Groups in our structure that are void of processes. A report showing the Groups structure (groups within groups) and listing the processes, their status (published/unpublished/in progress), version number and the Process Owner and Process Editor would enable a rationalisation of the Group structure and clean out of obselete Groups

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Embed copy procedure text into activity cog wheel

I often have the need to use the same activities across processes, I am aware of the export / import text from procedure option. Having a 'copy activity' option, that copies all the detail in an activity, in the cog wheel of each activity would save a lot of time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a report to capture process connections/dependencies.

This proposed report would show for each process which other processes are connected to it (linked process, conditional, linked by decision diamond or via notes)

Currently you can see this information for an individual process by going to the dependencies section of that process, but there is not way to generate reports with this information for a group of processes.

Having this report and being able to export its results could aid in developing visual flows of connected processes, aid in change management efforts, and dealing with processes connections prior to archiving.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Automatically populate Process Experts and Process Owners from processes in system

It would be really handy (and really easy to manage) if Promapp was able to automatically populate the roles of Process Experts and Process Owners from the processes where they are referenced. For example, if I'm the Process Owner for Process X, I would automatically be added to the PO role. That way, when processes are created / updated / archived - the PO / PE roles would be kept up to date.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Enable dashboard notifications & emails when an incident owner is changed

Please see all details in the word attachment including our business workflow. I have had a call with Tanzim as it was initially thought there is a workaround for this but there is not.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mark as Complete Button on Onboarding & Training Add-On

We're just getting going using the Onboarding & Training add-on, and some of our initial user feedback was that the testers would have liked the "Mark As Complete" button to also appear on the Training Unit page so that once they were done reviewing all the associated processes/videos/documentation/external links, they could just click the button and be done vs going back to My Dashboard > My Training and click "Mark As Complete".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Onboarding & Training add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Document Preview

Please implement a document preview option similar to the image preview window. It is very unproductive to download each document instead of looking at the universal previewer window if I want to take a quick glance at the document for approval or as a user for review.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create the functionality to have independent chains of processes under a group

Under a group of processes, currently there is only the option to link all processes or to keep them unassigned thus not linked. Our business need is to avoid having numerous sub-groups and have the option to assign a chain of processes to a swimlane and have under the same group another chain of processes which to be assigned to another swimlane running independently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base