7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Consulted Actors at Activity level

I'd like to suggest a feature to specify the level of roles (actors) at the activity or task level for consulted and informed stakeholders. These roles would feed into the RACI as either consulted or informed but not appear in the map on swimlanes.

This would help us to report on stakeholders without adding unnessary swimlanes on maps and reducing the clutter by keeping only responsible roles on swimlanes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add standard reasons in a drop-down box for comments

Add standard reasons in a drop-down box for comments when publishing / reviewing processes EG: Minor Changes made to Position, or Updated position names, etc), and an option to write your own personal comment

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. RACI on Activities/Tasks

RACI on Activities/Tasks:

1. On Activities we can only relate responsible role but not accountable.

2. On Tasks there is no option of mapping any RACI assignments

Recommendation: Transfer the existing functionality on Task level (instead of Activity) and then populate it automatically on the Activity level to create the swimalane

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automate role changes and exits

Updating roles for users and reassigning tasks takes significant time by the Promasters.

Could automation be built into Promapp allowing quicker position changes? Maybe an excel import that updates employee's assigned roles and deactivates others?
    As an added bonus, making exiting staff inactive and possibly reporting on inactive staff with processes?

If any one has feedback on how they go about it, I'd be happy to hear it.
    Thank you

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. "Back" button

Add a "back" button that will also users to click through linked processes and get back to where they started. With breadcrumbs turned off, there is not efficient way for end users to walk through a complex process.

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

This issue has been fixed with our 4.8.0 release. Users can navigate back using the browser back arrow after clicking through from a linked process.

Unfortunately it was missed from our release notes but it will be updated shortly.

Regards

Kerry

6. Allow access to export from Promapp maps with Timing on them

It would be great to have a report that can be run from Promapp that allows us to see what maps have timings next to them and which do not. This would allow us to use Promapp as a workload management tool

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dashboard visual display of checklist activity progress

It would be good if there was a better way to display checklist progress rather than just a list that a manager for example has to scroll through to get details of when due dates are about to expire. The list could be quite long and become hard to monitor.

If there could be some graphical display with colours to alert to expiring due dates. If due dates for activities were implemented, then this would make the graphical display even beneficial in monitoring process management.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Export to CSV for Checklists page

Get the ability to export to CSV the list of Checklists. Would help with tracking compliance and with auditing.Similar to the Improvement register.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 'Email process' Option to be sent from individual users email address not 'Promapp-noreply

Is there an option to change the email address when someone uses the 'Email Process' option (showed in attachment) to the individual's email address rather than 'promapp-noreply@promapp.com.au'?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Feedback tool to provide open history to new owner/expert

When a current owner/expert leaves and a new owner/expert is allocated, the historical open feedback does not carry through to new owner on the dashboard.

Please can this information be made transferable.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When initially creating my checklist, I expected to see some type of 'action' option at the end to start the process.

I have created two checklists today and assigned them both to myself as the first recipient but have not received any email notification yet.
    As an end user I don't know if I have successfully started the checklist or not. Might be useful to have something to 'action' at the end.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow actions to be raised at the same time as the investigation is being undertaken

When undertaking an investigation the investigation needs to be fully completed before actions can be created. It would be beneficial if actions could be generated simultaneously during the investigation process to speed up the process.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Better system for lean tags

We use lean tags a lot and some of the most frustrating things with this feature are we had to create work around because we didn't want the user experience to be polluted by potential improvement ideas found during the writing process. We hide our lean tags in 'hidden activities' but it doesn't hide it on the procedure view, only on the map view.

In addition, there is no way to track whether a lean tag has been actioned (implemented, reviewed, not accepted) in Promapp.

It would be great to see:

(1) an option for lean tags to have a…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to have an upload file to upload all the terminated users instead of going through one by one, similar to the creation of users

I would like to have an upload file to upload all the terminated users instead of going through one by one, similar to the creation of users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Declining approval or publishing request by at least one Promaster should return process to draft or edit state

If a Promaster declines or rejects an item in the approval/publishing queue, the item should be returned to draft/revision state, preferably with a notification to the owner/expert on why.

Current state is that ALL Promasters must decline/reject item before it disappears from approval/publishing queue. This leaves the item open for accidental approval or publishing.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. New report for all users - list of roles and responsibilities

We are a very large organisation and have over 1,000 roles/responsibilities in Promapp (job titles in our HR system are used for roles, responsibilities are used for generic responsibilities).

Creation of roles is locked down to Promasters.

I often receive requests to create roles that already exist, it's just that the person couldn't find it. The only place they can try to see roles is when they are assigning an activity!

Unfortunately this isn't helped by the fact that our HR system doesn't appear to use consistent abbreviations ie sometimes senior is abbreviated as snr and other times as sen.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Auto-adjust map view (tab) to screen

The process "Map" tab or Process Group "Overview" tab should auto adjust to the size of the screen and to the size of the panels around it. Each time I click on the Map tab, I have to zoom out and resize panels in order to see all the activities of my entire map (or in the instance of a Process Group "Overview" tab, to see all the processes in a process group). Can PROMAPP not allow this map view to auto-adjust to any screen and to the panels around it? I think this would increase efficiency by enabling users…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Minimode checklist and assigning an email address

I received a question about checklist availability in minimode processes, and the ability to assign emails / anonymous users.

Currently checklists are not available on minimode, and you can only assign users who exist in Promapp.

This use case would benefit clients who have users who access process content via minimode, and would like a checklist for this.

Would anyone else find this case useful?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. More detail in 'Process Approval Workflow Status'

The 'Process Approval Workflow Status' report currently provides a published/unpublished status for processes. It would be helpful if this report could include more detail of the exact stage of approval that the process is in, rather than 'unpublished', and also who has provided what approvals and whose are outstanding (see example attached of our manual workaround).This is particularly useful information for onboarding clients who will have a large amount of unpublished processes at first.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option to decide if a document (image, video, pdf, etc) should be added to the Promapp library

When writing a process with attachments, especially screenshots, it is often not necessary for that image to be added to the documents library. It would be great to be able to tick a box that says this document is not required in the library but is still attached to the process, that way it would reduce image clutter in the library (that really should be for documents) and reduce the amount of reviews required on individual document library items

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base