7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add option to also calculate a Residual Risk Score AND define/use Default Rating Criteria

, there does not appear to be an option to also calculate a Residual Risk Score AND define/use Default Rating Criteria 4. Switching the Scoring Scheme does not bring back the expected results.

• Scoring Scheme = Calculated Residual
    o Default Rating Criteria 1 = Likelihood
    o Default Rating Criteria 2 = Severity
    o Default Rating Criteria 3 = Control Effectiveness
    o Default Rating Criteria 4 = Custom (e.g. Manual Complexity)
    • Inherent Risk = 1 x 2 <<Here, we would expect to see 1 x 2 x 4>>
    • Residual Risk = 1 x 2 x 3 x 4…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. All users to add processes to LG Promapp

It would be great is we could allow users to submitt processes to the LG promapp site to share processes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Centralised weblink management

I want to be able to manage weblinks from a central location. I have a number of web based platforms in use within our organisation which we attach to processes very regularly. Ideally this would be part of a table where i can manage all regular weblinks.
    Extensions of this table could include regex management and system tagging so that a system tag could be attached to the weblink automatically.
    Linking from within a process would work in a similar way to document linking where i have the choice of selecting a regular weblink or creating a new weblink.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Using upload functions i.e. Roles, rather than a count reported, identify rows as added, not added, updated

Getting feedback as to the rows which are added would help understanding the outcome of using the upload function.
    In Roles upload for example, a result which states 'x number of rows have been updated' it is impossible to know what bit of the data was updated, was it the 'type' or the users.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ensure Out-of-Date Process Report and Process List Report are consistent

Refer to Nintex Support Case #00276547.
    The Process Name in the Process List Report is concatenated with the Reference Number but in the Out-of-Date Process List Report the Reference number is not included.
    Either remove the Reference Number for the Process List Report or included the Reference Number in the Out-of-Date Process List Repaort

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Processes disappear from the list of New and Changed processes prematurely

When a process changes/or is created that someone needs to be made aware of it shows up in there "New Processes" and "Changed Process" list.
    You have 3 options View the process by clicking on the name of the processes hyperlink, View the process by clicking on the View button and click Seen it....
    Once the process is selected by clicking on the hyperlink it takes you to the process and then is removed from the list. The danger here is that the stakeholder may not have fully reviewed the process. I watched one of our users do this, he…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enable true document editing/control in document library

Enable true document control with a check in/out process for editing of revision of documents within document library. Similar to the process for editing processes, a user with edit rights for a document could have a draft revision in process and submit for approval within Promapp. The draft would be "checked out" and visible only to the editor/owner/Promaster (just like the process with processes under draft revision in the PAW module) until approved and published. Much more like a SharePoint process for document control. This would enable Promapp as a standalone document control/editing/approval solution.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Viewing rights visibility and editing from Users Tab

See viewing rights granted on the users tab of Promapp, not only the editor rights. Editing viewing rights there would result in a more certain, non-Excel based handling of users and less of incoming user requests due to lack of appropriate viewing rights set.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change wording in Process Change Description When process is Published

The wording in the Process change description can be very misleading. As a Promaster when i have approved and Published changes to a process that another user has made it states that the "name of Promaster" has made changes to the Process and includes that description that the user that made the changes had actually written.. Not the promaster.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 'Drag' functionality to quickly add process into the 'process group overview'

Being able to drag processes into the process group overview instead of having to add each process by selecting it from the list of processes. Once they are all in you can then put them in the right order and assign roles to it.
    This would be so much quicker, user friendly and intuitive (I have noticed that dragging a process from the left hand side of the screen is what new users of Promapp automatically try to do until they learn that this is NOT how it works)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sharing embedded process links

I want to be able to generate/share process links for embedded processes. We operate a number of Promapp environments within the organisation. Some users only have access to a platform which hosts embedded processes. I would like the users operating on this environment to be able to share and create minimode links for these processes. No other functionality of process embedding should change as part of this idea.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Nicholas – First of all, we’d love to have your join our Advance Preview program for Embedded Processes since you are one of the few customers who have adopted it (I think you have already signed up). Your request to be able to share embedded processes is very valid and I will raise with the team. Thanks for sharing

12. Option for numbers only field type in improvements form fields

When setting up form fields there is a list of options to choose from for field type. If we could have a number field type that would force numbers only input it would guide users to enter the correct type of information and cut down on fix-ups.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Expandable and collapsible Change Log: Grouped by major version

The Change Log tab on the map view has very useful information, however it can be difficult to pick out at a glance some of the most important details, namely what has changed from one major version to the next. Please consider an expandable and collapsible change log (see mockup attached). This approach would have all change activities grouped by major version (with the exception of latest changes not yet published).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Enable feedback to be lodged against a document

Currently, feedback cannot be lodged directly against a document, it must be lodged against the process the document is linked to. While I understand the thinking that changes to documents often affects changes to processes, there is also the scenario where one document is linked to multiple processes (possibly owned by different Process Owners). In this scenario, there is a risk that the feedback is lodged against the 'wrong' process resulting in either delays to approval while correct authority is being sorted, or the feedback is approved without proper authority.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Optional sign on needs to provide seamless access for SSO users

When Optional sign on is configured provide seamless access for SSO-based users so that don't see the login screen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improvements Module - Disabling of Locations

We use the Improvements Module extensively to report our incidents and complaints. The Location field is of course an important field which determines where the item is sent to and the subsequent workflow. However we have now had the improvements module for about 4 years and our 'Locations' are changing. We cannot remove ones that have been previously used and if we type over ones they are changed historically back through items that are open and even closed. Should there not be an ability to disable location selections?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dashboard notification for archived processes

Currently when a process that uses the ALL STAFF role gets archived all users get notified via their dashboard. This causes unnecessary confusion among users.
    Could the notification for archived processes be changed so that only the Process Owner and Process Expert are notified, or if that cannot be done then no notification is sent.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Showcase comparison of published versions

Users must follow discrete instructions to see changes from last published version... Make sure they're on Procedure tab (not offered anywhere else), click Cog icon, then Highlight Changes, then Compare. That's awfully hidden. Wonder if this can be somehow made more obvious.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Jerome – Since we talked last about this when I was at your office, I’ve done a bit more digging and I’ve found that any time I go to a newly updated process (procedure view) it automatically shows me everything that has changed. Are there additional use cases where your team isn’t seeing those updates or are you requesting something specific related to the map view?

19. Improve how a user can find Promapp functions

Would like to have a 'Where to find' tab or search field or option in cog wheel drop down. As a relatively new user still learning to navigate Promapp, some things are difficult to find (quickly). For example, currently the Change Log is (hidden) under the Map tab which does not seem to be a logical connect given most of the time we are in the Procedure tab.
    Using the Help Search function compounded my navigation difficulties by producing a lot of blurb but not giving me a one line 'where to find' response (see attached).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion, I can see how this would be valuable. This is not on our near term roadmap but I have opened it up for voting to gauge wider interest.

On the help front we are moving to a new help system that will make searching and navigation MUCH easier. I expect that to roll out over the next several months (some of the topics have already moved so stay tuned)

20. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Released  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base