7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have the tool bar (Summary, Feeback, Change Log etc. tabs) visible on the Procedure Tab

When a process has both "Map and Procedure" enable, the toolbar which has the (Summary, Feedback, Change Log, Documents,Targets, Systems, Tag and @Todo) tabs are only visible on the Map view. However when the process only has "Procedure" view enabled, the tool bar is visible in the Procedure view.

Can we make it so that the toolbar is visible in both Map and Procedure view when the process as Display type = Map and Procedure?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View unpublished processes

We have the ability in My Dashboard > My Reviews to view published processes which are due for review, but there is no similar function to view processes that have been saved, but forgotten to publish.

Requesting please for an 'unpublished processes' tab to list those that require review

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add hyperlink to an email address in a process

In a process we want staff to send an issue to a shared mail box but we are unable to make the email address a hyperlink.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to create new roles within the Add User function

I often need to add a large number of new users at a time. It is very time consuming, and I don't know if their role exists unless I have a separate screen open to search the roles, and then add new roles if needed.
    It would be a big time saver if I could do this within the Add User screen, where I could click on "Add Role/Responsibility" and if the role isn't available, I could have the option to add a new one and assign to that new user from the same screen, rather than having to close…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Key search words can be changed without Process Owner/Expert approval

It would be fantastic if we could make Key search words editable without needing to get additional approval from Process Owners and Process Experts, similar to when we change Process Review Dates.

We want to be easily be able to update Key Search Terms against a process with mimal red tape, this way we can action feedback regarding navigation and discovery of processes immediately without having to go through and approval workflow.

It could be made similar to Process Review Dates and cycles, where the change is logged in the chat log but it doesn't need explict signoff.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improved Functionality for Transitioning Processes between Owner/Experts

In order to better support transitions in process ownership, whether they are published or in development, I propose the following functionality be added.
    Break the Publish Now feature for Promaster's into 3 separate functions/Button.

1. Transition O/E- This button would function to transition groups of processes not yet published between owners and experts. It would transition only it would NOT publish. Maintaining process approval structure and not signaling the original owner.

2. Transition Publish- This button would transition groups of processes that may be in an additional layer of update or development. It would republish the process as an increase of 1…

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Activity numbers to linked processes

At the moment when you link a process into another process, it appears as a stand-alone line item in the process without an assigned number. i.e.

3.0 Notify team of training plan

Process > Monitor Completion

4.0 Deliver face to face training

It would be fantastic if the linked process could be assigned an Activity number. For example.

3.0 Notify team of training plan

4.0 Process > Monitor Completion

5.0 Deliver face to face training

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In Overview tab add right click option to Open (a process) In New (browser) Tab

In the Home page, I navigate via the Processes menu > All Processes, then find my way to a folder, and am presented with the Overview tab which lists all processes as tiles.
    Right click on a Process, and in the menu that appears the option to “open in new tab” is not listed.
    Please see the attached file "Screenshot - current functionality.jpg".

The aim is to open processes in separate browser tabs so that they can be more easily reviewed and compared side by side.

This is a common task given that processes link or interrelate, and can even…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show approvers in ''Submit for Approval" dialogue

When sending a process for approval, the user can enter a short explanation of what has changed and why. Understanding your audience is key but there is nothing on this screen to show who the approvers are.

To identify the approver the user has to exit this dialogue and go back to the process and check both the summary tab (for expert and owner) and RACI (for additional approvers). This still won't show any approvers added by the group Stakeholders.

Only once the process has gone for approval is it clear who

Request is to add a list of who…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Single Sign On

It's 2021 - make it standard to be able to enable single sign on/MFA for Promapp

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Decline Button to Process Menu

As a Promaster, while I'm reviewing processes for publishing, I have the ability to publish a process while the process is open. However, I do not have the ability to decline a process while the process is open. I have to exit out of the process and view My Dashboard > My Changes > Processes for Publishing and then decline. Leaving feedback (with or without requiring a response) doesn't decline the publish as well. It'd be handy to have both buttons in both places.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Automatically populate Process Experts and Process Owners from processes in system

It would be really handy (and really easy to manage) if Promapp was able to automatically populate the roles of Process Experts and Process Owners from the processes where they are referenced. For example, if I'm the Process Owner for Process X, I would automatically be added to the PO role. That way, when processes are created / updated / archived - the PO / PE roles would be kept up to date.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. search field is not standing out in new look.

With the new look Promapp, the search field in the documents module and in the improvements register does not stand out as the icon is small, and the field only pops up if clicked on, plus is the same colour as the surrounding page.. Could the search field be made more obvious? people always use the "process and document' search field above then get lost.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bulk Delete / Multi Delete of Glossary Items

It would be very handy to allow for bulk delete / multi delete of Glossary items. We imported a spreadsheet of words/terms from a corporate dictionary, but after seeing how well Promapp tags things - we're really wishing we could easily remove large chunks of what we uploaded - or remove it all and do a more targeted upload.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to restrict view of all checklist based on area and use

Need the ability to restrict view of all checklist based on area and use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Highlight feedback requiring response when viewing feedback tab on process

Highlight feedback requiring response when viewing feedback tab on process

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add stakeholder names to process report

Please can you add a column to share stakeholders for specific processes on the Process List report, it currently only shows expert and owner

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add Status column/version number to "Processes I own" page

It would be great to have the version number and/or the status (published etc) shown on the 'Processes I own' page, this would save having to run a report to see which processes still need work to publish. Running a report is a lot more clicks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back the "Give Your feedback on your processes" section on the Home Page (with the smiley faces)

Before the new rebrand/new look and feel of Nintex Promapp, on the homepage there was a "Give your feedback on your processes" where users could click on smiley faces to give us positive feedback, suggests improvements, and contact us for help via the "Argh, I'm Confused" smiley faces.

This section was extremely useful for the teams who were new to the system and wanted to ask for help as it was eye-catching and easy to understand.

Now they have to either find the "Contact your Promaster" button or go to the "Help" menu and then click "Contact Promaster" (where many…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Linked processes in Minimodes open in a new browser window

I would like linked processes in a minimode to open in a new browser window rather than changing within the same window. This also disables the back arrow so that you can not go back to the original promapp. I understand that this is due to the URL not changing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base