7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Restore historical versions of Standard/Variations

It would be helpful if we could be able to restore historical versions of Standard maps as well as the variations from the change log. At the moment we can only revert back to previous releases on stand alone maps.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Variations should be viewed by how they are entered

I have a process for Purchase of Goods and Services and there are different variations for the $ value required for said goods or service.  When I entered the variation (and go to modify my variations), they are listed as in attachment 1 by dollar value in ascending order.  However, when I open the process to view it, the dropdown box appears and they are all out of order (attachment 2) for me to select which variation I wish to view. I put in a support call with the outcome being that "The variations get grouped together with similar numbers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change the display of process names for linked processes with variations

Currently when a Process Variation is linked into another process only the name of the process is shown without the variation title (refer to Nintex Support Case #00328577).
    Suggestion: display the Process Name and the Variation Title e.g. Book Travel:: International for all linked processes that include variations.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base