7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Process review notifications

Currently, with Explicit Process Review turned on, we are notified that there is a process that needs to be reviewed. A notification is added to the dashboard prompting action. When the review is attempted an error is generated because the review is outside of 8weeks from due date.

I propose that the notification isn't delivered to the dashboard until the action is able to be completed. Getting a notification 2 weeks beofre being able to complete the task is pointless and wastes time investigating the dashboard notifications.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. a way to Merge duplicative process maps

we are finding that our users are creating a lot of similar processes in Promapp that are really just variations of a single process flow, and would like to be able to have promasters be able to select multiple processes to combine together. Once that is done, they can label the merged processes as variations to keep one workflow

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable the copy functionality for both standard processes as well as variants.

Would be useful to enable the copy of variations of a process same as for standard as currently if aiming to replicate a variant , one needs to start by copying a standard and the recreating the variation within.
    Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Process Changes not Yet Viewed by User report

Hi,

I generate the Process Changes not Yet Viewed by User report every month to monitor compliance within the business. I have just found out that Nintex has changed the report and now it can only be generated for one role at a time, not for all roles. As a business with 44 roles, this will be a time consuming process. Promapp is meant to assist us in streamlining processes, not create lengthier time consuming processes. I have raised this with the Support team, because initially I thought the report wasn't working for me.

We have been a long-term, reliable,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Better decision points

Hi - is it possible to change how decision points work so that both yes and no actions (when complete) can join on to the same path? It is very common in process mapping tools for this to be the case.

In the attached file, action 3.0 could connect to action 4.0 instead of another "Outputs"

thanks

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable process variations to be saved in different groups

I need to put variations of a process into different groups relevant to the appropriate business unit / country. 

Please can there be a work around or improvement on this?

Many thanks

Michelle

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base