7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable process variations to be saved in different groups

I need to put variations of a process into different groups relevant to the appropriate business unit / country. 

Please can there be a work around or improvement on this?

Many thanks

Michelle

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Variations should be viewed by how they are entered

I have a process for Purchase of Goods and Services and there are different variations for the $ value required for said goods or service.  When I entered the variation (and go to modify my variations), they are listed as in attachment 1 by dollar value in ascending order.  However, when I open the process to view it, the dropdown box appears and they are all out of order (attachment 2) for me to select which variation I wish to view. I put in a support call with the outcome being that "The variations get grouped together with similar numbers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable adding parallel activities in process variation

I would like to be able to add tasks in parallel in a process version. I can't do this and I can't change in the standard process either once I created variations.
    The point here is to make sense of the process with tasks that start and are carried out at the same time. It is therefore not possible to use notes or a mini process to express this.
    I find that such a restriction really blocks the use of process variations.
    Thanks

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change the display of process names for linked processes with variations

Currently when a Process Variation is linked into another process only the name of the process is shown without the variation title (refer to Nintex Support Case #00328577).
    Suggestion: display the Process Name and the Variation Title e.g. Book Travel:: International for all linked processes that include variations.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base