7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. assign stakeholders to documents

be able to assign stakeholders or additional people/roles that need notification of particular documents. Instead of having them as document owners or if document not assigned to a process. then when uploading have the ability to add in additional stake holder or have it down at the group/folder set up level to assign stakeholders that are not doc owners or approvers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Filter option for hiding Image files within Document Registry

We have a problem with our Document registry that is highly cluttered with image files. Of our approx 3100 documents, 2800 of them are images that have poor filename conventions. This is having a significant impact upon the usability and perceived value of the Document registry.

I would like an ON/OFF filter to be added to the document configuration that allows you to exclude image files from general viewing. The files could still be retained in the registry, they would just be hidden from general viewing. This would allow other key process documents such as forms, guidance documents, templates, checklists…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  5 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Images

The ability to copy and paste/click and drag images into tasks or procedures

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add an option to disable 'Link to a network file' feature.

Hello,
    I'd like to request to add a feature in configuration settings to be able to turn off 'Link to a network file' option.

Business case: the reason for this ask is that documents in shared drive locations do not open in the browser, and the general rule states that we should add links only to website locations (i.e. SharePoint).

I've been notified that currently there's no regex that will block that option. Additionally, I removed the regex in settings so this field was empty and I was still able to attach documents from internal location (shared drive). I haven't…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Browse function available in Chrome

In Chrome when ‘link document’ is selected and ‘link to a network file’, the ‘browse’ button/function isn’t available. This causes issues because the user then has to go to the file on the server where the document to link is stored, copy the windows location, then (if they’re extremely IT savvy) copy the full name of the file including file type to the ‘network location:’ field.
    In internet explorer (not the preferred browser), the browse button is available. This means I’ve had to encourage users to keep using internet explorer. It seems a bit backward to me. Can you let…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to transfer documents due for review to new staff

Having the ability to transfer documents that are overdue for review to new staff will be very helpful. Currently documents overdue for review cannot be transferred. The last person that uploaded the documents is reported on however we have people that have left the organisation and it is difficult as a Promaster to get new staff to review and upload new versions. Having the ability to transfer documents like with processes in the user administration tab etc would be very helpful.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow Promasters to add to the allowed file type list.

Currently this is blocked with no apparent reason why.

You must contact support to allow uploading other file types. This could be a Promaster configuration setting.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

I have changed this suggestion to ‘Open for voting’ as currently you can upload other document types, but you must first contact support to add the file type to the allowed list.

I’ll edit this suggestion to enable this setting to be accessible by Promasters, so there’ll be no need to contact support.

Thanks

Kerry

9. Enable true document editing/control in document library

Enable true document control with a check in/out process for editing of revision of documents within document library. Similar to the process for editing processes, a user with edit rights for a document could have a draft revision in process and submit for approval within Promapp. The draft would be "checked out" and visible only to the editor/owner/Promaster (just like the process with processes under draft revision in the PAW module) until approved and published. Much more like a SharePoint process for document control. This would enable Promapp as a standalone document control/editing/approval solution.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base