Capture and report on user search behaviours
Suggestion to capture and export user search data via Reports.
This data would include:
- What search terms are users inputting
- What are the follow through rates i.e. What terms are users searching where they are getting no results or not following through and clicking any returned results?
- What are is the traffic against processes
This functionality would give us a really good insights into:
1. How we could improve how we articulate our processes and use the Keyword search fields.
2. What are user behaviours and help guide our training i.e. if users are using the search incorrectly, using incorrect terminology therefore having poor search results etc.
This functionality could mirror search audit functionality in SharePoint i.e. pull reporting between fixed dates etc.
AdminKerry Hiki (Admin, Nintex) commented
Thanks for the suggestion. This isn't on our roadmap right now but we'll open this up for voting and monitor interest from other clients.