7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to add Process Group as a Favourite

Being able to add a Process Group as a favourite would make working much more efficient as I wouldn't have to constantly navigate through specific pathways to get to the process group I am working in.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Work on favouriting a process group has started, and we’re aiming for the April release to deliver this feature.

Thanks!

2. API reporting capabilities

Some immediate benefits we are looking for are:
    - Ability to create reporting/ dashboard based on company specific KPI's
    - Ability to combine data from other company systems i.e. Learning Management System into one report/ dashboard
    - Ability to schedule and automatically email reporting

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all! Sorry for the slow response on this one as well as the delayed release. We will be releasing the Reporting API for Improvements Add on in Sept 2019 and next up will be API for Process data, followed by risk but timing on those is TBD.

3. Improve how folder viewing permissions are managed

It's very difficult to set up viewing permissions... several steps that are tough to follow and remember. Plus even looking at the indented folder structure just below is nearly impossible to do with naked eye. Plus I think I saw inconsistencies in how parent-child indentation was displayed.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We have started the redesign of the viewing permission page for improved performance and usability. We’re also implementing adding roles to a permission so permissions don’t need to be applied on a per-user basis.

Regards

Kerry

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base