7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improved functionality to search/assign responsibilities and roles

When assigning a responsibility or role in the "Select Role" popup, there is no easy way to search other than scrolling down what is a rather large list.
    It would be good if there was a way to quick search the name of the role that would then filter only those that match the desired search term. This would save a lot of time.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. accessibility improvement for colour blindness

It has been brought to my attention, by a colleague who is colour blind, that they have struggled with the colours used in Promapp.

I would like to request appropriate changes to improve accessibility for colour blindness.

Below are some articles for reference about the use of colour:
    http://web-accessibility.carnegiemuseums.org/design/color/

https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/?showtechniques=141#use-of-color

Many thanks for your assistance on this matter.
    Michelle

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Restore historical versions of Standard/Variations

It would be helpful if we could be able to restore historical versions of Standard maps as well as the variations from the change log. At the moment we can only revert back to previous releases on stand alone maps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Improved functionality to search/assign responsibilities and roles

When assigning a responsibility or role in the "Select Role" popup, there is no easy way to search other than scrolling down what is a rather large list.
    It would be good if there was a way to quick search the name of the role that would then filter only those that match the desired search term. This would save a lot of time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Process approval workflow order preference

When processes require approval the 'Subject Expert' should approve prior to the 'Owner' as best practice, however, Promapp does not allow that. With Promapp, the 'Owner' can approve prior to the SME and has no visibility as to whether the SME has previously approved. This causes issues with SME no longer having the Approval button on the process, plus often the SME may have changes that can't be made once the 'Owner' has already approved.

It would be more suitable for the SME to approve prior to the process notification for approval going to the 'Owner' for approval.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Search role list when doing user maintenance

We have a lot of roles and you need to scroll down the list to add or change a role. It would be helpful to have a search capability in this pop up box, or be able to jump to the section by alphabet.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have an 'internal feedback' option between PE/PO

Have an internal feedback option for collaboration and workflow that is not published/available to the rest of Promapp users.

This could be used for work in progress processes and collaboration. A user could either leave comments/review notes for updates/suggestions during improvement sessions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to search or filter roles under Admin User Management

Due to the size and complexity of the business, we have a large number of roles and responsibilities. We've tried to maintain a naming standard with the business area first then the title to make it easier to find them.

However, it still requires the Promaster to scroll past hundreds of options - a filter or search would be very helpful.

The search feature that was added to processes to add roles/responsibilities is very easy to use and intuitive. Something like this would be perfect.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Variations should be viewed by how they are entered

I have a process for Purchase of Goods and Services and there are different variations for the $ value required for said goods or service.  When I entered the variation (and go to modify my variations), they are listed as in attachment 1 by dollar value in ascending order.  However, when I open the process to view it, the dropdown box appears and they are all out of order (attachment 2) for me to select which variation I wish to view. I put in a support call with the outcome being that "The variations get grouped together with similar numbers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change the display of process names for linked processes with variations

Currently when a Process Variation is linked into another process only the name of the process is shown without the variation title (refer to Nintex Support Case #00328577).
    Suggestion: display the Process Name and the Variation Title e.g. Book Travel:: International for all linked processes that include variations.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Delegation of Process Responsibilities

There is no way to delegate your approvals when going on annual leave. There is the capability to bulk transfer Process Experts or Process Ownership but updating Additional Approver and Publishers has to be updated by each individual Process

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Process Methodology Checker

I would like to request the ability to add a 'process methodology' checker in the process approval workflow, specifically before the process reaches the process owner/expert for approval.

Usually this is done by the publisher (or Promaster) but we've found that often the methodology requires more work than the process content (as in our case, it’s the Process Expert that are documenting and submitting the processes) so the approval workflow becomes:
    1. Expert documents/edits process
    2. Expert submits for approval
    3. Owner approves
    4. Promaster declines and provides feedback on methodology (repeat steps 1-4 until process is ready to be…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Declining approval or publishing request by at least one Promaster should return process to draft or edit state

If a Promaster declines or rejects an item in the approval/publishing queue, the item should be returned to draft/revision state, preferably with a notification to the owner/expert on why.

Current state is that ALL Promasters must decline/reject item before it disappears from approval/publishing queue. This leaves the item open for accidental approval or publishing.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show what checklists users are assigned to

Would it be possible to show what checklists users are assigned to under their User profile e.g. like we can see which processes and groups they're assigned to under their user profile. This would assist to re-assign checklist tasks for those users who leave. At the moment there's no visibility over any checklists a user may be involved in from a system management level.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Improve the archiving functionality

We have had a replacement of one of our key legacy systems with many of our processes now irrelevant as a result. The task of cleaning up has proven to be time consuming, frustrating and impossible to do within the application. I appreciate the concern about safely archiving the processes, but not at the cost of losing engagement of our staff with irrelevant processes now residing in our Promapp and being included in searches, reporting and dashboard.

Features that would improve the archiving process from my point of view are:

1. Allowing the user to archive a process while linked…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Show user a different message for unpublished processes (not access denied)

Sharing processes is the great strength of Promapp, but we still find that some experts/owners get confused about who can/cannot see processes that are not yet published.

Quite regularly I will get requests for "access" to Promapp which are actually requests for an draft process to be published. Because the user get an "access denied" error, it appears to be about permissions. A more helpful message would be something like "this process has not yet been published so is hidden to avoid confusion. Contact the process expert and/or owner for an update." then list the owner and expert.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Build sort of wizard to help us undo process linkages for deletion

Perhaps this is just rookie error but my colleagues and I have had very difficult time figuring out all the the linkages between processes and process groups that need to be undone in order to archive and delete. I suspect there could be better prompts or automated breaking of links

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Named stakeholders don't show in user management

Individuals can be named in a process as stakeholders and approvers. This is helpful but this isn't reflected in the user management screen.

We've just discovered that someone who left the company (and had their Promapp account expired) is still marked as a stakeholder in a number of processes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Additional approvers into Ownership/Rights

Currently there is only functionality to tranfer to another user owner/expert rights - additional approver rights needs to be picked up in this function

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base