7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enrich the mitigation sign off notifications

The main complaint I receive from the organisation is the lack of information included in the risk mitigation sign off notifications. When clicking on the notification link, the user only sees the mitigation text - without any context.

In the notification link I suggest to include:
    - risk title and description
    - mitigation
    - involvement

Maybe just point to the relevant dashboard row.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add a View Only Privilege Type

It would be good to have a 4th privilege option added to make the limiting of process creation easier to manage. Currently to have a view only user type you need to switch on the "limit process creation to PM, BA and PC" option in config which then means that you need to add users to the PC role in each process group manually.

It would be much easier to have a privilege available where view only access can be set at the user level rather than managing process creation user by user in each process group.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Parallel decision making points

Hi, would be great if you could have parallel decision making points so that one activity that has two decision possible decision points can flow in the diagram

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatically populate Process Experts and Process Owners from processes in system

It would be really handy (and really easy to manage) if Promapp was able to automatically populate the roles of Process Experts and Process Owners from the processes where they are referenced. For example, if I'm the Process Owner for Process X, I would automatically be added to the PO role. That way, when processes are created / updated / archived - the PO / PE roles would be kept up to date.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow uploading of multiple attachments

Hi,

I’m hoping you can please help. I have been trying to get help via the agent; however they always seem to be offline.

I would like to be able to upload more than one document/pdf at a time (i.e. when raising a report, I can have 20+ attachments to add to one report).
    Without the option to select multiple attachments, it is extremely time consuming have to do it 20 times individually.

Is it possible to please add the ability to upload multiple attachments?

I have emailed this through to promapp support, but was then asked to post this…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable the copy functionality for both standard processes as well as variants.

Would be useful to enable the copy of variations of a process same as for standard as currently if aiming to replicate a variant , one needs to start by copying a standard and the recreating the variation within.
    Thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. risk display on Processes

I would like to see the risk "tag" show up on the printed process.

Also, I would like the risk tag to show the title of the risk, not just the reference, and not the risk portfolio This allows us to highlight a health and safety risk in a process more effectively

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add stakeholder names to process report

Please can you add a column to share stakeholders for specific processes on the Process List report, it currently only shows expert and owner

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Scheduled Reports

We use the improvements api and are looking to incorporate the risk register into the reporting but we cant schedule the reports to automate into the model. We will have to run these manually

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Merge duplicate documents in the document library

When there are duplicate documents in the library, I want to merge them so that there is only the latest version or one source of the truth.
    Documents can be uploaded more than once if the person does not search for it first and/or uses a slightly different name (do not follow naming conventions) i.e. they include a prefix or use a space in it somewhere or add a date or typo.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lean tag map (reporting) improvements

When it comes to lean tags there is a lot of workarounds and it is not user friendly at all. When producing a lean tag report the link to the process should be included, like with other reports, it is not when you save it into Excel, only when in the PDF view. When you have 1,000s of lean tags that need to be sorted the Excel view is the only option. Please add process links to the export.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to archive groups

When we have archived all documents and processes within a group and an empty group remains, we are unable to delete or archive the group due to the content connected to it in the archive.

We would like to have an ability to archive a group where it is empty of current content.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow the entering of other costs to get more complete view of total cost of process

We are able to get cycle cost now, by adding time to activities and assigning the role to the activity. But that doesn't cover all the costs that may be associated with a process. Would be nice to be able to enter other costs as well, such as software cost, storage at Iron Mountain, etc. This would allow us to get a more complete view into the total cost for that process.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Improve Documents report

Create a report where we can know how many times and date when documents are clicked on or downloaded

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. change status of checklist from discarded

When a checklist is discarded it cannot be reopened. Another team member discarded my current checklist.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to lock down the My Profile picture and ability to sync picture with Office365 profile

Ability to lock down the My Profile picture and ability to sync picture with Office365 profile. Some organisations like ours requires professional looking pictures and not allow users to add in silly pictures/characters.
    1. Add a setting in config settings to allow/not allow user to update their profile picture
    2. Allow option to sync with Office365 profile pictures.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create a view and feedback only version interface of Promapp

We want Promapp to be the single source for all processes within out organisation. As the majority of our staff are process recipents rather then owners, champions, experts or authors, it would be great if there was a view and feedback only version that all untrained staff could access to view published process and provide feedback.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Search Keyword added & a configurale report using Keywords

Context:

1. Overall, when in the initial dashboard(see below fig 1:), our people should be able to quickly search off the Dashboard (or using the top right search window) for a “Keyword” (in this case will be for an example, the keyword – “Response Plan”).
    2. If the Promapp process was set up correctly in “Edit” >> “Summary” (see below fig2:), and in “Search Keywords” near bottom of page (in this example, keyword entered is “Response Plan”) and the “Process Group” has been correctly allocated (in this case “Crush” – see fig3:), the result of the Keyword search for Response Plan by…
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Toggle to show resolved feedback in My Dashboard/My Feedback

When a piece of feedback is marked as resolved, it disappears from the My Dashboard/My Feedback view. This means that Process Owners/Experts need to remember which process the feedback was against to go looking for previously resolved feedback. Suggest adding a toggle to the My Feedback view to see all feedback, including resolved feedback.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Feedback made available to additional approvers to respond

Additional approvers should have the full functionality, vision and capability to respond to feedback not just the owner/expert.

If an additional approver is part of the approval process then they should receive an email regarding actioning feedback.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base