7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. display the list if user's name tagged or email tagged as minimode

"Process View by users" report is not that helpful if users who viewed the SOP are tagged as minimode. We are pushing for SOP usage and we need to identify who are the people using our SOPs and those who don't. Can you help us extract and collect the email addresses & names of users who view the SOPs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My Archive Requests tab in Promaster Dashboard

Can we have a separate tab under My Dashboard for Promasters to see My Archive Requests. Currently it is a real pain to have to scroll through all the approval submissions to see the archive requests to approve as currently there is nothing to alert you. They tend to get buried in the the approval requests.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to restrict view of all checklist based on area and use

Need the ability to restrict view of all checklist based on area and use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Highlight feedback requiring response when viewing feedback tab on process

Highlight feedback requiring response when viewing feedback tab on process

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Status column/version number to "Processes I own" page

It would be great to have the version number and/or the status (published etc) shown on the 'Processes I own' page, this would save having to run a report to see which processes still need work to publish. Running a report is a lot more clicks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to view failed login attempts

When not using SSO it would be advantageous to see failed login attempts.
    Anecdotally some users have forgotten their password and as a result are just not using Promapp at all, rather than getting a reset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Formatting of the headings for Summary and Procedures has been removed since the last update. Request to have it replaced

Since the last update the background color for the Summary and Procedures has been removed and now shows as white. This makes it harder to quickly read the procedure in PDF format. It would be good to have the ability to choose a theme for background headings or to just have the option back the way it was.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In Overview tab add right click option to Open (a process) In New (browser) Tab

In the Home page, I navigate via the Processes menu > All Processes, then find my way to a folder, and am presented with the Overview tab which lists all processes as tiles.
    Right click on a Process, and in the menu that appears the option to “open in new tab” is not listed.
    Please see the attached file "Screenshot - current functionality.jpg".

The aim is to open processes in separate browser tabs so that they can be more easily reviewed and compared side by side.

This is a common task given that processes link or interrelate, and can even…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. a way to Merge duplicative process maps

we are finding that our users are creating a lot of similar processes in Promapp that are really just variations of a single process flow, and would like to be able to have promasters be able to select multiple processes to combine together. Once that is done, they can label the merged processes as variations to keep one workflow

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Risk Module - Additional Scoring Methodology

Current, Risk Score = Likelihood x max{ Severity(1), Severity(2), Severity(3)..}

This understates the risk quantum where multiple domains of severity are hit. Please add additional scoring methodology as follows:

Score = Likelihood x { Severity(1) + Severity(2) +…}

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Option to include active/wait time of all parallel activities in total

When adding active or wait times to a set of parallel activities, only the largest time allocation is included in the process total. For example, if active time for 1.1 = 5 minutes, 1.2 = 25 minutes and 1.3 = 10 minutes, only the time on 1.2 is included in the process total. This seems somewhat counter-intuitive for analytics. It captures the overall process run time, but doesn't reflect the total staff time spent on the process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Decline Button to Process Menu

As a Promaster, while I'm reviewing processes for publishing, I have the ability to publish a process while the process is open. However, I do not have the ability to decline a process while the process is open. I have to exit out of the process and view My Dashboard > My Changes > Processes for Publishing and then decline. Leaving feedback (with or without requiring a response) doesn't decline the publish as well. It'd be handy to have both buttons in both places.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make Systems Easy to Remove

To remove a system from Promapp, first you must remove system tags by going into each process and removing them manually. This means from each activity, task, and note.
    If you have a number of processes where a system appears in, this is a significant amount of work, before you can remove something that may be obsolete, or incorrect.

I suggest, as each system has an owner, a notification for system removal would go to them, and they would review and delete the system, if applicable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Automatically populate Process Experts and Process Owners from processes in system

It would be really handy (and really easy to manage) if Promapp was able to automatically populate the roles of Process Experts and Process Owners from the processes where they are referenced. For example, if I'm the Process Owner for Process X, I would automatically be added to the PO role. That way, when processes are created / updated / archived - the PO / PE roles would be kept up to date.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mark as Complete Button on Onboarding & Training Add-On

We're just getting going using the Onboarding & Training add-on, and some of our initial user feedback was that the testers would have liked the "Mark As Complete" button to also appear on the Training Unit page so that once they were done reviewing all the associated processes/videos/documentation/external links, they could just click the button and be done vs going back to My Dashboard > My Training and click "Mark As Complete".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Onboarding & Training add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow uploading of multiple attachments

Hi,

I’m hoping you can please help. I have been trying to get help via the agent; however they always seem to be offline.

I would like to be able to upload more than one document/pdf at a time (i.e. when raising a report, I can have 20+ attachments to add to one report).
    Without the option to select multiple attachments, it is extremely time consuming have to do it 20 times individually.

Is it possible to please add the ability to upload multiple attachments?

I have emailed this through to promapp support, but was then asked to post this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Have the tool bar (Summary, Feeback, Change Log etc. tabs) visible on the Procedure Tab

When a process has both "Map and Procedure" enable, the toolbar which has the (Summary, Feedback, Change Log, Documents,Targets, Systems, Tag and @Todo) tabs are only visible on the Map view. However when the process only has "Procedure" view enabled, the tool bar is visible in the Procedure view.

Can we make it so that the toolbar is visible in both Map and Procedure view when the process as Display type = Map and Procedure?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the ability to hide a process

I'd like to see an option to record process's but to make them private. I have system process's which I'd like to use document in ProMapp. But I dont want them discoverable by all users

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Autofill

As ProMapp knows my ID via a login why cant Promapp autocomplete some repetitive details.
    For example when I am adding a new process I will be the Assigned Officer in each step.
    If in some cases that is not true then it would be easier to delete one entry better than adding each step

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. search field is not standing out in new look.

With the new look Promapp, the search field in the documents module and in the improvements register does not stand out as the icon is small, and the field only pops up if clicked on, plus is the same colour as the surrounding page.. Could the search field be made more obvious? people always use the "process and document' search field above then get lost.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base