7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show Total Annual Time in Hours in Cycle Cost and Related Reports

We love the Timeframe Functionality.

In the Map View under Cycle Cost it could be valuable that we include a value for Total Annual Time in hours. Currently we have the total Cycle Cost ($), Annual Volume and the calculated Total Annual Cost ($).

In our firm and under our Lean program we provide values for annual estimated cost and time as estimates for business cases and to quantify value for improvement initiatives.

Great too if the suggested value was also in the related reports: Process Cost Savings Report; Process Time Savings Report.

Thanks for the consideration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automated reporting

Hi,

We have recently introduced two new Key Risk Indicators for the business to encourage executives to ensure that their team is using promapp regularly to review and document their processes.

The new KRI's are, 1. how many processes are overdue for review, and 2. how many new/reviewed processes were completed by the business in the past month.

I'm currently pulling a change log and overdue process report, creating pivot table's in excel and emailing them to the team each month.

It would be a valuable addition to your software to introduce an automated report with this information sent to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable process variations to be saved in different groups

I need to put variations of a process into different groups relevant to the appropriate business unit / country. 

Please can there be a work around or improvement on this?

Many thanks

Michelle

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. French language functionality

Would love to promote French up the priority list as a preferred language so that the system could be wider accepted across Canada which is officially a bi lingual country

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Critical Controls Tag

Identify process steps that has a critical control through a badge on the activity level, similar to how a system tag is displayed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Checklist permissions

Hi
    It would be good to be able to set permissions on checklists.
    At the moment checklists are open to anyone – they can’t be locked down – anyone can edit them.
    It would be good to have the option to have set users/groups to be able to view/edit/create checklists.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Display change description in dashboard (even when auto-publish is on)

When a process is sent for approval, the editor enters a short description of the change. This appears on the dashboard and helps the approvers understand what has changed.

However when Auto-Publish is turned on, this change message is over written with a generic message "All approvals received. Auto published because no Publishers specified." This message isn't helpful for users and confuses some people, while the original change description provides relevant information but is now hidden. The change description can be found in the process change log, but this isn't an area that most people will visit.

Request is for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to configure process map default view

As the administrator I would like the ability to change the default view of a process map (or have multiple views for different users) to display what is relevant for the viewer. E.g. someone in the field would be interested in seeing just a map or process but not all the other details on timeframes, RACI, review date, etc. where as others may need to see some of that info or all of that info.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Enable a bulk update to linked documents

We have recently changed document management systems and all document links are now broken and must be updated manually within each process.

An option to bulk update linked documents would help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enable more than one activity in decision matrix

When you have a decision, you can set it to go to next activity, another process or add in another activity completely but it can only be one activity with multiple tasks. Would like to be able to add at least another additional activity. Find we add heaps of details to the tasks/notes and it can become messy. There’s not enough to warrant a whole new process but too much to fit into just the one activity

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. stop adding white space to the branding image for login page and printed pages

stop adding white space to the branding image for login page and printed pages

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. All users access Role Manager in read only mode, not able to edit.

At the moment all users are able to make changes in Role Manager, which is problematic.

I would like all staff to be able to access Role Manager so they can see which roles exist and which staff are assigned to which role, but not to be able to make any changes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add Documents tab on Group Overview

It'd be great to have the Documents sub tab on the Group Overview tab. It would list all the documents attached in each of the processes added listed the overview mega process. Then you wouldn't have to drill down into each process to find a particular document.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Variations should be viewed by how they are entered

I have a process for Purchase of Goods and Services and there are different variations for the $ value required for said goods or service.  When I entered the variation (and go to modify my variations), they are listed as in attachment 1 by dollar value in ascending order.  However, when I open the process to view it, the dropdown box appears and they are all out of order (attachment 2) for me to select which variation I wish to view. I put in a support call with the outcome being that "The variations get grouped together with similar numbers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show input/trigger and output title in map view

We notice that staff rarely look at the inputs and outputs because in the map view it doesn't show what the specific input/output is, and in the procedure view the input is listed at the end of the process activities. Therefore our inputs/trigger information is mapped as Activity 1 in most processes.

Suggestion to improve this: the green input/trigger box show the activity name - as it does for each activity in the body of the process. Likewise for the output box.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to move processes between process groups in 'Manage Groups'

Introduce the ability to move processes between process groups within 'Manage Groups'. This would provide a better flow when moving through the options.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. While writing the Processes, I realised I should make groups and processes within the groups, now no way is to copy or move these processes

While writing the Processes, I realised I should make groups and processes within the groups, now no way is to copy or move these processes in newly created Groups

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. change status of checklist from discarded

When a checklist is discarded it cannot be reopened. Another team member discarded my current checklist.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix roles when scrolling through a process

When looking at a large process the roles on the left side at the beginning of the process map are not visible any more when scrolling to the right towards the end of the process map.

It would be great if this part of the map could be fixed when scrolling through just like in Excel.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base