7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show what checklists users are assigned to

Would it be possible to show what checklists users are assigned to under their User profile e.g. like we can see which processes and groups they're assigned to under their user profile. This would assist to re-assign checklist tasks for those users who leave. At the moment there's no visibility over any checklists a user may be involved in from a system management level.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Escalation Matrix for Process Approval Workflow

Within Process Approval Workflow it would be great if we could add an escalation matrix so that if an approver does not action in X amount of time, this then gets escalated to someone else and if they don't reply in X it gets escalated to Y and so forth

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User Management

I am the Administrator of the website and would like to have the possibility of naming a "User Promaster", who would be entitled to have Promaster rights to edit users, without being able to see all the other notifications that a normal Promaster would get. Typically, I would like our HR Manager to be able to be responsible of the User Management system as she is the most adequate person to update this as soon as there is a change.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show draft/unpublished processes that are using documents

Documents cannot be deleted if they are attached to a published process (which is fair) however they also cannot be deleted if they are attached to an unpublished process, which is harder to track down.

This also makes identifying orphaned documents much harder since there are false positives.

Showing the unpublished processes (along with an indicator) would make this much easier.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Search Keyword added & a configurale report using Keywords

Context:

1. Overall, when in the initial dashboard(see below fig 1:), our people should be able to quickly search off the Dashboard (or using the top right search window) for a “Keyword” (in this case will be for an example, the keyword – “Response Plan”).

2. If the Promapp process was set up correctly in “Edit” >> “Summary” (see below fig2:), and in “Search Keywords” near bottom of page (in this example, keyword entered is “Response Plan”) and the “Process Group” has been correctly allocated (in this case “Crush” – see fig3:), the result of the Keyword search for Response Plan by…
    4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Process Methodology Checker

I would like to request the ability to add a 'process methodology' checker in the process approval workflow, specifically before the process reaches the process owner/expert for approval.

Usually this is done by the publisher (or Promaster) but we've found that often the methodology requires more work than the process content (as in our case, it’s the Process Expert that are documenting and submitting the processes) so the approval workflow becomes:
    1. Expert documents/edits process
    2. Expert submits for approval
    3. Owner approves
    4. Promaster declines and provides feedback on methodology (repeat steps 1-4 until process is ready to be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to move opened document images when in Procedure View

Hi - small enhancement if feasible.

From the persona of the Promaster, or reader of a process in Procedure view, it would be great to have ability to move around an image you have opened up in an Activity so that you can see the image and the task steps simultaneously.

When I am doing a quality and usability check for document images the image covers up the task content in the background.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Processes I'm In Search field more visible

If the search field was more obvious then users would be able to find it. Then magnifying glass symbol is okay but the rest of the field could stay open instead of expanding.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create config setting to restrict ability to Manage Groups

The ability to create and manage Groups is causing issues with the defined structure regardless of the training that has been provided to editors.
    Improvement idea:
    Create a config setting to allow edit ability for Groups to be restricted to Promasters only, to Promasters and Business Analysts only (i.e. two options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Review all images and documents attached to a process under the process review, rather than separately

With hundreds of processes requiring review that include 10 or more screenshots or videos (images) it is painfully time consuming going through each item individually for each process. As these images also require a review it creates hundreds of items for review in the backlog.

As all images, videos, and documents attached to a process are reviewed at the time of the process review it would awesome if when a process is reviewed that all the attachments are considered reviewed and marked as complete at the same time.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Introduce a report for general feedback

Introduce a report for general feedback, to track feedback when it does not come from a process. Currently the only tracking method is the email.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Toggle to show resolved feedback in My Dashboard/My Feedback

When a piece of feedback is marked as resolved, it disappears from the My Dashboard/My Feedback view. This means that Process Owners/Experts need to remember which process the feedback was against to go looking for previously resolved feedback. Suggest adding a toggle to the My Feedback view to see all feedback, including resolved feedback.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Target dates for activities

It would be good to have the ability to set target date for each activity, plus reminder when overdue (Same as risk module)

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Checklist activities can now have a due date set, and the status will be on the assigned users dashboard, and the checklist creators dashboard.

Thanks!

14. Consulted Actors at Activity level

I'd like to suggest a feature to specify the level of roles (actors) at the activity or task level for consulted and informed stakeholders. These roles would feed into the RACI as either consulted or informed but not appear in the map on swimlanes.

This would help us to report on stakeholders without adding unnessary swimlanes on maps and reducing the clutter by keeping only responsible roles on swimlanes.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Process and Document Review dates configuration more flexible

Review dates should calculate from the date the review is DONE not the day it is due.

review dates should be more flexible - if review is done in the middle of the review period why can't we mark it as reviewed and reset the schedule?

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Checklist Items for Tasks

In the acutal preview checklists are generated for process activites.
    A helpul feature for the user would be checks for tasks. That way he can save his progress once he began to work at an activity.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to change improvement portfolio

Within the Improvement Module, I'd like to be able to change the Improvement Portfolio for an improvement. It's doesn't appear that it's currently possible to do this.

I'm utilising the Improvement Module to collect staff suggestions. Some of these suggestions will turn into an Engineering Change, which I also manage as a separate portfolio within the Improvement module.

I would like to be able to change portfolio for an open improvement. Currently this isn't possible so i need to close the original improvement and cut and paste the information into a new improvement.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add standard reasons in a drop-down box for comments

Add standard reasons in a drop-down box for comments when publishing / reviewing processes EG: Minor Changes made to Position, or Updated position names, etc), and an option to write your own personal comment

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow Portfolio Manager to leave feedback/comments on risks

Enable Portfolio Managers to leave comments or provide feedback on a registered risk, so that their feedback remains visible on Promapp. We´ve had cases where the Portfolio Manager, does not agree with a classification or category for a given risk, and there is no option to leave that feedback inside the tool.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base