7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a favourite heart in My Changes > Process Changes tab.

We've had user feedback that when they read a process change and think that they want to add it to their favourites, they can't do this easily - they have to go into the page and then favourite.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change the word Processes to Home

Align with the Promapp homepage wording and change the word processes to home on the sidebar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. in app image viewing

on android clicking an image takes me out of the app to my phones photo app. it would be better if there is an in app viewer for images

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. improve process audit functionality

A big advantage of the mobile app is having the process available at the location its being carried out. this is very useful for process auditing, ensuring the process is being carried out as described. being able to access draft versions, make basic edits or notes and trigger a checklist for the process would all be useful additions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add version numbers to title

Also highlight changes from previous version

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ProMapp to Glossary Map

It would be great to get a glossary to ProMapp association report or visual same as what we get for System Maps.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Conditional form fields in Improvement module

We use the Improvement module to track workflow for incidents/events. It would be nice to see some form fields that are activated as a condition of response to a prior field. This would make the event submission experience cleaner for the user.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to create new roles within the Add User function

I often need to add a large number of new users at a time. It is very time consuming, and I don't know if their role exists unless I have a separate screen open to search the roles, and then add new roles if needed.
    It would be a big time saver if I could do this within the Add User screen, where I could click on "Add Role/Responsibility" and if the role isn't available, I could have the option to add a new one and assign to that new user from the same screen, rather than having to close…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Embed copy procedure text into activity cog wheel

I often have the need to use the same activities across processes, I am aware of the export / import text from procedure option. Having a 'copy activity' option, that copies all the detail in an activity, in the cog wheel of each activity would save a lot of time

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My Archive Requests tab in Promaster Dashboard

Can we have a separate tab under My Dashboard for Promasters to see My Archive Requests. Currently it is a real pain to have to scroll through all the approval submissions to see the archive requests to approve as currently there is nothing to alert you. They tend to get buried in the the approval requests.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Process Views by User Report

Process Views by User Report. As this has the potential to be a large report if run over more than a day or so, it would be useful to be able to filter by user / users prior to exporting to excel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bulk delete of documents

It would be great to bulk delete documents. Over time a number of documents have been uploaded and are no longer or were never attached to processes. We would like to be able to bulk delete any unattached processes that have not been viewed in 12 months or more. Searching through and deleting documets one by one is too tim intensive/

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatically populate Process Experts and Process Owners from processes in system

It would be really handy (and really easy to manage) if Promapp was able to automatically populate the roles of Process Experts and Process Owners from the processes where they are referenced. For example, if I'm the Process Owner for Process X, I would automatically be added to the PO role. That way, when processes are created / updated / archived - the PO / PE roles would be kept up to date.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Key search words can be changed without Process Owner/Expert approval

It would be fantastic if we could make Key search words editable without needing to get additional approval from Process Owners and Process Experts, similar to when we change Process Review Dates.

We want to be easily be able to update Key Search Terms against a process with mimal red tape, this way we can action feedback regarding navigation and discovery of processes immediately without having to go through and approval workflow.

It could be made similar to Process Review Dates and cycles, where the change is logged in the chat log but it doesn't need explict signoff.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow linking to an activity via a note

Allow linking to a particular activity in the process via the 'Note' function.

Many times we are typing the # of the activity to go back to or skip to due to exceptions and variations. However, the # of the activity can change if activities in the map are modified. Allowing a link directly to the activity (like we have for processes today), would make finding the activity and maintaining the map easier.

As a suggestion, when the activity link is clicked, it could either provide a screen focus on that activity or simply open the activity on the screen…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a Search option in My Review process list on Dashboard Or include a Review button in overdue process maps

The Promasters can see all the processes and documents that need to be Reviewed but if the Promaster wants to search for a process they are the Owner or Expert, they have to scroll down the full list of processes to find it and then review it. If a Search option could be provided in this area it would make the search much easier. OR alternatively, provide a Review button in the overdue process map itself so the process can be reviewed and the notification be cleared from the Dashboard. This will be useful when the process does not require…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Decline Button to Process Menu

As a Promaster, while I'm reviewing processes for publishing, I have the ability to publish a process while the process is open. However, I do not have the ability to decline a process while the process is open. I have to exit out of the process and view My Dashboard > My Changes > Processes for Publishing and then decline. Leaving feedback (with or without requiring a response) doesn't decline the publish as well. It'd be handy to have both buttons in both places.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make Suggestions Editable

Currently only Promasters can edit but no one can change the suggestion details. It would be nice to be able to change all the details of a suggestion, but if I had to pick it would be to update the suggested owner or suggested expert for the process for example since we have had turnaround in the company and some of the listed PO/PEs have left. This would significantly help our reporting and make our lives easier from having to delete and recreate the suggestion whenever we want to make a change

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show approvers in ''Submit for Approval" dialogue

When sending a process for approval, the user can enter a short explanation of what has changed and why. Understanding your audience is key but there is nothing on this screen to show who the approvers are.

To identify the approver the user has to exit this dialogue and go back to the process and check both the summary tab (for expert and owner) and RACI (for additional approvers). This still won't show any approvers added by the group Stakeholders.

Only once the process has gone for approval is it clear who

Request is to add a list of who…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Process Links and Decision Points

Process links and decision points must appear in the activities in the mobile app. They appear in the map but they should be in line in the text view of the process also.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base