7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to add viewers to Incidents

We would like to have the reporter of the incident to have the capability to add viewers to the reported incident when submitting the form. Once the ticket is submitted we don't want to have the users with the specific permission to edit the tickets to add a new viewer.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. API improvement csv reports

The improvement csv reports don't accurately capture the closing remarks for action items within an incident. When we run and customise our reports for the audit committee, executive and external auditors it adds more value to see what the managements closing remark was than see the general comments. Disappointing that we are told to use the pdf reports, which is okay if you look at one incident in isolation but not effective when reporting on multiple closed off actions / incidents.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Process Changes not Yet Viewed by User report

Hi,

I generate the Process Changes not Yet Viewed by User report every month to monitor compliance within the business. I have just found out that Nintex has changed the report and now it can only be generated for one role at a time, not for all roles. As a business with 44 roles, this will be a time consuming process. Promapp is meant to assist us in streamlining processes, not create lengthier time consuming processes. I have raised this with the Support team, because initially I thought the report wasn't working for me.

We have been a long-term, reliable,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Scheduled Reports

We use the improvements api and are looking to incorporate the risk register into the reporting but we cant schedule the reports to automate into the model. We will have to run these manually

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back the "Give Your feedback on your processes" section on the Home Page (with the smiley faces)

Before the new rebrand/new look and feel of Nintex Promapp, on the homepage there was a "Give your feedback on your processes" where users could click on smiley faces to give us positive feedback, suggests improvements, and contact us for help via the "Argh, I'm Confused" smiley faces.

This section was extremely useful for the teams who were new to the system and wanted to ask for help as it was eye-catching and easy to understand.

Now they have to either find the "Contact your Promaster" button or go to the "Help" menu and then click "Contact Promaster" (where many…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Risk Module - Additional Scoring Methodology

Current, Risk Score = Likelihood x max{ Severity(1), Severity(2), Severity(3)..}

This understates the risk quantum where multiple domains of severity are hit. Please add additional scoring methodology as follows:

Score = Likelihood x { Severity(1) + Severity(2) +…}

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to include active/wait time of all parallel activities in total

When adding active or wait times to a set of parallel activities, only the largest time allocation is included in the process total. For example, if active time for 1.1 = 5 minutes, 1.2 = 25 minutes and 1.3 = 10 minutes, only the time on 1.2 is included in the process total. This seems somewhat counter-intuitive for analytics. It captures the overall process run time, but doesn't reflect the total staff time spent on the process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Linked processes in Minimodes open in a new browser window

I would like linked processes in a minimode to open in a new browser window rather than changing within the same window. This also disables the back arrow so that you can not go back to the original promapp. I understand that this is due to the URL not changing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Search - Processes I'm In

The search bar in Processes I'm In only searches titles (if I'm correct). It would help a lot if it also searched keywords and content as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide a Group Report that identifies empty Groups

I am finding alot of Groups in our structure that are void of processes. A report showing the Groups structure (groups within groups) and listing the processes, their status (published/unpublished/in progress), version number and the Process Owner and Process Editor would enable a rationalisation of the Group structure and clean out of obselete Groups

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make Systems Easy to Remove

To remove a system from Promapp, first you must remove system tags by going into each process and removing them manually. This means from each activity, task, and note.
    If you have a number of processes where a system appears in, this is a significant amount of work, before you can remove something that may be obsolete, or incorrect.

I suggest, as each system has an owner, a notification for system removal would go to them, and they would review and delete the system, if applicable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a report to capture process connections/dependencies.

This proposed report would show for each process which other processes are connected to it (linked process, conditional, linked by decision diamond or via notes)

Currently you can see this information for an individual process by going to the dependencies section of that process, but there is not way to generate reports with this information for a group of processes.

Having this report and being able to export its results could aid in developing visual flows of connected processes, aid in change management efforts, and dealing with processes connections prior to archiving.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable dashboard notifications & emails when an incident owner is changed

Please see all details in the word attachment including our business workflow. I have had a call with Tanzim as it was initially thought there is a workaround for this but there is not.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow uploading of multiple attachments

Hi,

I’m hoping you can please help. I have been trying to get help via the agent; however they always seem to be offline.

I would like to be able to upload more than one document/pdf at a time (i.e. when raising a report, I can have 20+ attachments to add to one report).
    Without the option to select multiple attachments, it is extremely time consuming have to do it 20 times individually.

Is it possible to please add the ability to upload multiple attachments?

I have emailed this through to promapp support, but was then asked to post this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Autofill

As ProMapp knows my ID via a login why cant Promapp autocomplete some repetitive details.
    For example when I am adding a new process I will be the Assigned Officer in each step.
    If in some cases that is not true then it would be easier to delete one entry better than adding each step

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better decision points

Hi - is it possible to change how decision points work so that both yes and no actions (when complete) can join on to the same path? It is very common in process mapping tools for this to be the case.

In the attached file, action 3.0 could connect to action 4.0 instead of another "Outputs"

thanks

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bulk Incident Close button

is there anyway that we can add a select button in the summary screen to close numerous incidents at once rather then closing every incident individually

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add "Import" functionality to Improvement add-on

Similar to the Risk Module, there should be an option to import improvements following a template. We have the need with our quality and compliance team to upload "history" to Promapp and the only way we are able to do this is manually one by one, instead of being able to use a massive upload funcitonality.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  5 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sub-group permissions

Process editors for a sub-group used to be independent of the parent group. Sub-group permissions now inherit Process Editors from the parent group, which can be contrary to required functionality. To manage this requires an increase in the number of subgroups with all processes in subgroups to enable control at each level, a greater admin overhead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Lean tag map (reporting) improvements

When it comes to lean tags there is a lot of workarounds and it is not user friendly at all. When producing a lean tag report the link to the process should be included, like with other reports, it is not when you save it into Excel, only when in the PDF view. When you have 1,000s of lean tags that need to be sorted the Excel view is the only option. Please add process links to the export.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base