7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In Overview tab add right click option to Open (a process) In New (browser) Tab

In the Home page, I navigate via the Processes menu > All Processes, then find my way to a folder, and am presented with the Overview tab which lists all processes as tiles.
    Right click on a Process, and in the menu that appears the option to “open in new tab” is not listed.
    Please see the attached file "Screenshot - current functionality.jpg".

The aim is to open processes in separate browser tabs so that they can be more easily reviewed and compared side by side.

This is a common task given that processes link or interrelate, and can even…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show approvers in ''Submit for Approval" dialogue

When sending a process for approval, the user can enter a short explanation of what has changed and why. Understanding your audience is key but there is nothing on this screen to show who the approvers are.

To identify the approver the user has to exit this dialogue and go back to the process and check both the summary tab (for expert and owner) and RACI (for additional approvers). This still won't show any approvers added by the group Stakeholders.

Only once the process has gone for approval is it clear who

Request is to add a list of who…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. display the list if user's name tagged or email tagged as minimode

"Process View by users" report is not that helpful if users who viewed the SOP are tagged as minimode. We are pushing for SOP usage and we need to identify who are the people using our SOPs and those who don't. Can you help us extract and collect the email addresses & names of users who view the SOPs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Single Sign On

It's 2021 - make it standard to be able to enable single sign on/MFA for Promapp

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. a way to Merge duplicative process maps

we are finding that our users are creating a lot of similar processes in Promapp that are really just variations of a single process flow, and would like to be able to have promasters be able to select multiple processes to combine together. Once that is done, they can label the merged processes as variations to keep one workflow

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. risk display on Processes

I would like to see the risk "tag" show up on the printed process.

Also, I would like the risk tag to show the title of the risk, not just the reference, and not the risk portfolio This allows us to highlight a health and safety risk in a process more effectively

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Risk add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Decline Button to Process Menu

As a Promaster, while I'm reviewing processes for publishing, I have the ability to publish a process while the process is open. However, I do not have the ability to decline a process while the process is open. I have to exit out of the process and view My Dashboard > My Changes > Processes for Publishing and then decline. Leaving feedback (with or without requiring a response) doesn't decline the publish as well. It'd be handy to have both buttons in both places.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Enable the copy functionality for both standard processes as well as variants.

Would be useful to enable the copy of variations of a process same as for standard as currently if aiming to replicate a variant , one needs to start by copying a standard and the recreating the variation within.
    Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Archive function for particular personal or training units

When you have set up training in the system and people have completed the training, but have changed role and no longer require refresher training there is no way of archiving that persons training record for the training unit so instead it shows as expired until such time that person leaves the business or the complete refresher training. It would be great to be able to archive them so the training evidence is still in the system but not physically visible. This is important especially for KPI reporting for training and overdue training.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  10 comments  ·  Onboarding & Training add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Automatically populate Process Experts and Process Owners from processes in system

It would be really handy (and really easy to manage) if Promapp was able to automatically populate the roles of Process Experts and Process Owners from the processes where they are referenced. For example, if I'm the Process Owner for Process X, I would automatically be added to the PO role. That way, when processes are created / updated / archived - the PO / PE roles would be kept up to date.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mark as Complete Button on Onboarding & Training Add-On

We're just getting going using the Onboarding & Training add-on, and some of our initial user feedback was that the testers would have liked the "Mark As Complete" button to also appear on the Training Unit page so that once they were done reviewing all the associated processes/videos/documentation/external links, they could just click the button and be done vs going back to My Dashboard > My Training and click "Mark As Complete".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Onboarding & Training add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to move opened document images when in Procedure View

Hi - small enhancement if feasible.

From the persona of the Promaster, or reader of a process in Procedure view, it would be great to have ability to move around an image you have opened up in an Activity so that you can see the image and the task steps simultaneously.

When I am doing a quality and usability check for document images the image covers up the task content in the background.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Link a Document on Group Level

There does currently not exist an option, where a document or image can be linked into the group overview tab. Only processes or groups can be shown there.

It should be possible to have a link to a document, such as framework visualisations, policies or other "over-arching" artefacts.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. search field is not standing out in new look.

With the new look Promapp, the search field in the documents module and in the improvements register does not stand out as the icon is small, and the field only pops up if clicked on, plus is the same colour as the surrounding page.. Could the search field be made more obvious? people always use the "process and document' search field above then get lost.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bulk Delete / Multi Delete of Glossary Items

It would be very handy to allow for bulk delete / multi delete of Glossary items. We imported a spreadsheet of words/terms from a corporate dictionary, but after seeing how well Promapp tags things - we're really wishing we could easily remove large chunks of what we uploaded - or remove it all and do a more targeted upload.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Import/Upload Media More Seamlessly

It would be great is we could drag and drop media into procedures while in 'edit' mode. Currently have to navigate to the attachment form and select files individually.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to restrict view of all checklist based on area and use

Need the ability to restrict view of all checklist based on area and use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Highlight feedback requiring response when viewing feedback tab on process

Highlight feedback requiring response when viewing feedback tab on process

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add stakeholder names to process report

Please can you add a column to share stakeholders for specific processes on the Process List report, it currently only shows expert and owner

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add Status column/version number to "Processes I own" page

It would be great to have the version number and/or the status (published etc) shown on the 'Processes I own' page, this would save having to run a report to see which processes still need work to publish. Running a report is a lot more clicks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base