7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to add text/note beneath a linked process

It would be helpful to be able to add text beneath a linked process to add context or specific instructions within a wider process.

It would also be useful to be able to edit the name of the process to fit in to the wider process that it's linked within.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Indicate when a note or task exists within activity step

Ability to visually allow the reader to know that there is further detail under an activity like a task or note. Either by color of activity or some marker. Users do not inherently know to review the dialog box or procedure and may miss key information.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the Option to Create a Note Associated with a LSS Tag

I would like to be able to add a corresponding note with a LSS tag (#Automation, #Waste) in order to describe/ explain why I am adding this tag. For the purposes of #Automation, I would be able to specify how I would approach automation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add report for all processes by role keyword

Often times we need to together the processes by a specific department. This will include several roles (ie Purchasing - Contract Admin, Purchasing - Buyer, etc). At a minimum, I would like to see a report that can search on role keyword to be exported to Excel with minimode links. I would really like to be able to print this package of processes to be able to provide to an executive leader, as they generally prefer to get the pdf version in a packaged manner.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bring back the ability to edit docs from My Changes Dashboard for Promasters

Prior to the last release, as Promaster I could click the edit pencil on the far right hand side of the My Changes/Document Changes screen in My Dashboard (we do not have PAW).

This enabled me to make quickly and easily see the history of the document and make quick changes eg edit the document link name to meet our naming convention. Now I have to find the document in our document library (over 2,000 documents) instead. If there's more than a few document links that have been changed this is quite time consuming and tedious.

Please bring back the…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add an option to remove the Document Changes tab from the My Changes tab of My Dashboard

Some senior managers find that telling them to look at documents linked to processes is a step too far for their valuable time – they just want to focus on processes (new, changed, awaiting their approval). Some processes can have 10 or 20 documents linked, which means the Dashboard number is quickly dominated by documents, not the key focal point which is processes.
    I have received much feedback from senior managers asking for this clutter to be removed

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable multiple types of tags (e.g. Lean AND timeframe) to be shown on the map at once

As we increase in process maturity more users would like to use active/wait timeframes and lean tags. At the moment only one tag can be shown on the map at a time. It would be great if you could select more than one (e.g. active AND wait times, active time AND lean, lean AND system) rather than toggling between options.

This is particularly important for the staff undertaking Lean Six Sigma training and improving processes.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Process Maturity Tagging

Process maturity is an indication of how close a developing process is to being complete and capable of continual improvement through qualitative measures and feedback. Thus, for a process to be mature, it must be complete in its usefulness, automated (where appropriate), reliable in information and continuously improving.
    In order for an organisation to understand it’s process maturity, having the ability to audit and tag a process to categorise it to show what stage, tier or level of maturity a process is at. This will provide visibility and reporting on the organisations process maturity. This also provides focus for improvement…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Have the tool bar (Summary, Feeback, Change Log etc. tabs) visible on the Procedure Tab

When a process has both "Map and Procedure" enable, the toolbar which has the (Summary, Feedback, Change Log, Documents,Targets, Systems, Tag and @Todo) tabs are only visible on the Map view. However when the process only has "Procedure" view enabled, the tool bar is visible in the Procedure view.

Can we make it so that the toolbar is visible in both Map and Procedure view when the process as Display type = Map and Procedure?

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bulk archive/delete of processes

We create processes during training that serve no purpose after the training session. It can take a long time to search for these and archive/delete them one by one. It would be a lot quicker if this could be done in bulk, by searching for processes with a certain name and then selecting the ones you want to archive/delete in bulk.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Have Promapp auto generate unique reference numbers

Companies that are accredited by the International Standards Organisation ("ISO") are required to allocate unique reference numbers to processes, forms and policies. This can be quite time consuming and it would be great if Promapp automatically generated and displayed unique identification references for processes and forms. Would be a great customer selling point to ISO accredited companies.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Print process and his sub-processes incl. details of sub-processes

Please integrate the sub-process details in the printing (PDF) of a (main-) process. The result should be a single document for the process, its details plus the integrated sub-processes and their details.
    Thank you.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. View unpublished processes

We have the ability in My Dashboard > My Reviews to view published processes which are due for review, but there is no similar function to view processes that have been saved, but forgotten to publish.

Requesting please for an 'unpublished processes' tab to list those that require review

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow archive or delete of feedback by PO/PE

during development and reviews of processes there is a lot of feedback that gets discussed and resolved that the PO/PE cannot either hide from view after resolution but also can't delete the thread, they have to keep notifying a promaster which to delete to keep the history view manageable. Additionally, any user trying to see what is currently being addressed gets lost on the litany of already resolved feedback in the Give Feedback panel. This is just far too messy to be useful and time consuming for a promaster who has a lot of other administration to do.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please make the 'Procedure' and 'Map' text and tabs larger.

The current 'procedure' and 'map' tabs are too small. Users may not be aware of this feature unless they are an existing Promapp user.

It would be great to include a how to use Promapp (how to navigate, click between each view, provide feedback) underneath the process name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add hyperlink to an email address in a process

In a process we want staff to send an issue to a shared mail box but we are unable to make the email address a hyperlink.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Document owner rights for Expert by default

I recently discovered that when an expert starts documenting a new process, they are not automatically given Document Owner rights to documents they upload. This means that while they are creating this process and it hasn't yet been approved they cannot make any changes to documents they add, and need to completely delete and readd the document. They can't even upload a new version or change the label.

The workaround at the moment is to manually assign document ownership rights to individuals and this must be done at a folder level, however this is cumbersome and lacks logic. It would…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add Action Title to the Email When Action Closed

When an action is closed, an email is sent with the action closing comment, but the action title does not, so its unclear which action has been closed. can the action title be added into the email please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Update email 'Dashboard Notification' specify what has changed in the process or document

Currently we receive a notification when there have been changes, but the email does not specify what the change was.
    It would be great when the email is sent, if there is some clear notes as to what specifically has changed. Looking at the email, you can't tell.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove original document links when transferred to new processes and process groups

Documents currently stay linked to an original process if they are transferred to a new process. Removing the original process link allows for less administrative steps when the original process is then archived or deleted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base