7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a favourite heart in My Changes > Process Changes tab.

We've had user feedback that when they read a process change and think that they want to add it to their favourites, they can't do this easily - they have to go into the page and then favourite.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change Dashboard Column heading from 'out of date processes' to 'Processes overdue for review'

The Governance page of the Dashboard shows the process statistics for the organisation in 6 columns. The 3rd column is titled "OUT OF DATE PROCESSES". It would be more accurate to title this column "PROCESSES OVERDUE FOR REVIEW". The processes have passed their review period without confirmation from the expert or owner that they are still accurate and up-to-date, but that does not necessarily mean they are out-of-date.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow archive or delete of feedback by PO/PE

during development and reviews of processes there is a lot of feedback that gets discussed and resolved that the PO/PE cannot either hide from view after resolution but also can't delete the thread, they have to keep notifying a promaster which to delete to keep the history view manageable. Additionally, any user trying to see what is currently being addressed gets lost on the litany of already resolved feedback in the Give Feedback panel. This is just far too messy to be useful and time consuming for a promaster who has a lot of other administration to do.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to add text/note beneath a linked process

It would be helpful to be able to add text beneath a linked process to add context or specific instructions within a wider process.

It would also be useful to be able to edit the name of the process to fit in to the wider process that it's linked within.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Embed copy procedure text into activity cog wheel

I often have the need to use the same activities across processes, I am aware of the export / import text from procedure option. Having a 'copy activity' option, that copies all the detail in an activity, in the cog wheel of each activity would save a lot of time

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Create the functionality to have independent chains of processes under a group

Under a group of processes, currently there is only the option to link all processes or to keep them unassigned thus not linked. Our business need is to avoid having numerous sub-groups and have the option to assign a chain of processes to a swimlane and have under the same group another chain of processes which to be assigned to another swimlane running independently.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable multiple types of tags (e.g. Lean AND timeframe) to be shown on the map at once

As we increase in process maturity more users would like to use active/wait timeframes and lean tags. At the moment only one tag can be shown on the map at a time. It would be great if you could select more than one (e.g. active AND wait times, active time AND lean, lean AND system) rather than toggling between options.

This is particularly important for the staff undertaking Lean Six Sigma training and improving processes.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Process Views by User Report

Process Views by User Report. As this has the potential to be a large report if run over more than a day or so, it would be useful to be able to filter by user / users prior to exporting to excel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adapt Nintex Promapp to all languages configurations (browser language)

Nintex Promapp is only set to work in English. This is a problem found when working with the browser in another language, Portuguese for example.

Portuguese use commas instead of dots. In timeframes, this doesn't work. If the language is set to English it works.

So when this sends to you using the comma you do not read it correctly as it is not an accepted format.

You should consider adapting the platform to all formats, in this case, comma, dots... etc, according to the browser languages.

Thank you !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make the 'response required' feature on the feedback defaulted with a tick.

Many users are forgetting to tick this button when leaving feedback.

As far as I can tell - the feedback then shows in your feedback dashboard with a green symbol next to it. When it is green it does add to the count of feedback items to be completed and does not appear on my email to remind me to update this feedback.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Print process and his sub-processes incl. details of sub-processes

Please integrate the sub-process details in the printing (PDF) of a (main-) process. The result should be a single document for the process, its details plus the integrated sub-processes and their details.
    Thank you.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to restrict view of all checklist based on area and use

Need the ability to restrict view of all checklist based on area and use

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Highlight feedback requiring response when viewing feedback tab on process

Highlight feedback requiring response when viewing feedback tab on process

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Status column/version number to "Processes I own" page

It would be great to have the version number and/or the status (published etc) shown on the 'Processes I own' page, this would save having to run a report to see which processes still need work to publish. Running a report is a lot more clicks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to view failed login attempts

When not using SSO it would be advantageous to see failed login attempts.
    Anecdotally some users have forgotten their password and as a result are just not using Promapp at all, rather than getting a reset.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In Overview tab add right click option to Open (a process) In New (browser) Tab

In the Home page, I navigate via the Processes menu > All Processes, then find my way to a folder, and am presented with the Overview tab which lists all processes as tiles.
    Right click on a Process, and in the menu that appears the option to “open in new tab” is not listed.
    Please see the attached file "Screenshot - current functionality.jpg".

The aim is to open processes in separate browser tabs so that they can be more easily reviewed and compared side by side.

This is a common task given that processes link or interrelate, and can even…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Decline Button to Process Menu

As a Promaster, while I'm reviewing processes for publishing, I have the ability to publish a process while the process is open. However, I do not have the ability to decline a process while the process is open. I have to exit out of the process and view My Dashboard > My Changes > Processes for Publishing and then decline. Leaving feedback (with or without requiring a response) doesn't decline the publish as well. It'd be handy to have both buttons in both places.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make Systems Easy to Remove

To remove a system from Promapp, first you must remove system tags by going into each process and removing them manually. This means from each activity, task, and note.
    If you have a number of processes where a system appears in, this is a significant amount of work, before you can remove something that may be obsolete, or incorrect.

I suggest, as each system has an owner, a notification for system removal would go to them, and they would review and delete the system, if applicable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Automatically populate Process Experts and Process Owners from processes in system

It would be really handy (and really easy to manage) if Promapp was able to automatically populate the roles of Process Experts and Process Owners from the processes where they are referenced. For example, if I'm the Process Owner for Process X, I would automatically be added to the PO role. That way, when processes are created / updated / archived - the PO / PE roles would be kept up to date.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have the tool bar (Summary, Feeback, Change Log etc. tabs) visible on the Procedure Tab

When a process has both "Map and Procedure" enable, the toolbar which has the (Summary, Feedback, Change Log, Documents,Targets, Systems, Tag and @Todo) tabs are only visible on the Map view. However when the process only has "Procedure" view enabled, the tool bar is visible in the Procedure view.

Can we make it so that the toolbar is visible in both Map and Procedure view when the process as Display type = Map and Procedure?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base