7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. API reporting capabilities

Some immediate benefits we are looking for are:
    - Ability to create reporting/ dashboard based on company specific KPI's
    - Ability to combine data from other company systems i.e. Learning Management System into one report/ dashboard
    - Ability to schedule and automatically email reporting

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all! Sorry for the slow response on this one as well as the delayed release. We will be releasing the Reporting API for Improvements Add on in Sept 2019 and next up will be API for Process data, followed by risk but timing on those is TBD.

2. Mobile Access

There is a large need to be able to consume process information on a mobile device while away from a desktop - example: in a factory or plant, maintenance in the field, sales on the road, etc.

This could be through an app for Promapp or a responsive site that could be more easily consumed on a phone or tablet.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Include ability to do text formatting within tasks and notes (text editor)

This request has come up time and time again and pertains to procedure view rather than map view. There are times we'd like to call special attention to viewer to some section(s) and currently it's quite challenging.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Declining approval or publishing request by at least one Promaster should return process to draft or edit state

If a Promaster declines or rejects an item in the approval/publishing queue, the item should be returned to draft/revision state, preferably with a notification to the owner/expert on why.

Current state is that ALL Promasters must decline/reject item before it disappears from approval/publishing queue. This leaves the item open for accidental approval or publishing.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to update users profiles using and AD connector

Promapp has no true AD connection even with SSO. Using the AD connector and a Promapp connector, be able to set Promapp roles and global variations in a dynamic was. so that when new people get hired they can be automatically provisioned in PROMAPP

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to add text/note beneath a linked process

It would be helpful to be able to add text beneath a linked process to add context or specific instructions within a wider process.

It would also be useful to be able to edit the name of the process to fit in to the wider process that it's linked within.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. View unpublished processes

We have the ability in My Dashboard > My Reviews to view published processes which are due for review, but there is no similar function to view processes that have been saved, but forgotten to publish.

Requesting please for an 'unpublished processes' tab to list those that require review

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Glossary - Acronyms, Phrase, definition

To improve glossary functionality I propose the following.
    1. There should be a data type called acronym as part of the glossary.
    This should be case sensitive. This would allow for the organization to set its own acronyms and thus ensure effective use.
    2. allow for users to have mulitple instances of an acronym. POC- Proof of concept, point of contact, . Allowing the process writer to designate a definition.
    3. If there are dominant definitions within Promapp instances, for example APQC, SAP, BPM, these could be part of a larger glossary function to help share concepts across multiple organizations.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multiple outputs when using decision diamond

When using a decision diamond the process ends in two different places, which each have a distinct output. Unfortunately when entering an output there is no way to define which part of the process produces that specific output. The map shows both outputs flowing from both ends of the process.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Build sort of wizard to help us undo process linkages for deletion

Perhaps this is just rookie error but my colleagues and I have had very difficult time figuring out all the the linkages between processes and process groups that need to be undone in order to archive and delete. I suspect there could be better prompts or automated breaking of links

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show user a different message for unpublished processes (not access denied)

Sharing processes is the great strength of Promapp, but we still find that some experts/owners get confused about who can/cannot see processes that are not yet published.

Quite regularly I will get requests for "access" to Promapp which are actually requests for an draft process to be published. Because the user get an "access denied" error, it appears to be about permissions. A more helpful message would be something like "this process has not yet been published so is hidden to avoid confusion. Contact the process expert and/or owner for an update." then list the owner and expert.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Disable 'Submit for Approval' while @TODO items are present

There are instances when process editors overlook resolving @TODO items prior to submitting processes for approval. It would be helpful if the system could prevent the submission of processes while there are unresolved @TODO items present. Perhaps when the user goes to click 'Submit for Approval' a window could appear advising that there are unresolved @TODO items and call out where in the process these are.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automate role changes and exits

Updating roles for users and reassigning tasks takes significant time by the Promasters.

Could automation be built into Promapp allowing quicker position changes? Maybe an excel import that updates employee's assigned roles and deactivates others?
    As an added bonus, making exiting staff inactive and possibly reporting on inactive staff with processes?

If any one has feedback on how they go about it, I'd be happy to hear it.
    Thank you

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto generate combined process map

One of the major strength's of Promapp is the ability to connect individual processes to show the bigger picture and create context.
    To help create this, some of our teams are creating 'overview' processes which are made up of Process Links (no additional activities).

However these take a bit of time to create and manage and it would be useful if they could be auto-generated (even if they didn't have swim lanes). I've seen this done before in other process mapping tools where it draws arrows between the processes that have a relationship (through triggers/outputs).

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to export the Groups structure

To enable an audit of the Groups structure it would be great to have the ability to export that structure out of Promapp and into Excel for example.
    The export could look something like the attached screenshot.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to create new roles within the Add User function

I often need to add a large number of new users at a time. It is very time consuming, and I don't know if their role exists unless I have a separate screen open to search the roles, and then add new roles if needed.
    It would be a big time saver if I could do this within the Add User screen, where I could click on "Add Role/Responsibility" and if the role isn't available, I could have the option to add a new one and assign to that new user from the same screen, rather than having to close…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Search role list when doing user maintenance

We have a lot of roles and you need to scroll down the list to add or change a role. It would be helpful to have a search capability in this pop up box, or be able to jump to the section by alphabet.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please make the 'response required' feature on the feedback defaulted with a tick.

Many users are forgetting to tick this button when leaving feedback.

As far as I can tell - the feedback then shows in your feedback dashboard with a green symbol next to it. When it is green it does add to the count of feedback items to be completed and does not appear on my email to remind me to update this feedback.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. More detail in Status column of the Process List report

It would be great to have more detail in the Status column of the Process List report. Currently there seems to be only Published or Unpublished. I'd like to see 'Awaiting Approval' or 'In Progress' rather than 'Unpublished'. That way it would reflect the status as shown in the process itself (next to the title).

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to filter Processes Awaiting Approval by Approver

Ability to filter Processes Awaiting Approval by Approver in order to facilitate sending a report to each approver. Ideally, an automatic report that would be sent to each approver after x number of days of not being approved but could be manually filtered and sent in the meantime

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base