7 - Nintex Promapp

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to include active/wait time of all parallel activities in total

    When adding active or wait times to a set of parallel activities, only the largest time allocation is included in the process total. For example, if active time for 1.1 = 5 minutes, 1.2 = 25 minutes and 1.3 = 10 minutes, only the time on 1.2 is included in the process total. This seems somewhat counter-intuitive for analytics. It captures the overall process run time, but doesn't reflect the total staff time spent on the process.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add the ability to hide a process

    I'd like to see an option to record process's but to make them private. I have system process's which I'd like to use document in ProMapp. But I dont want them discoverable by all users

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Autofill

    As ProMapp knows my ID via a login why cant Promapp autocomplete some repetitive details.
    For example when I am adding a new process I will be the Assigned Officer in each step.
    If in some cases that is not true then it would be easier to delete one entry better than adding each step

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bulk Incident Close button

    is there anyway that we can add a select button in the summary screen to close numerous incidents at once rather then closing every incident individually

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. API improvement csv reports

    The improvement csv reports don't accurately capture the closing remarks for action items within an incident. When we run and customise our reports for the audit committee, executive and external auditors it adds more value to see what the managements closing remark was than see the general comments. Disappointing that we are told to use the pdf reports, which is okay if you look at one incident in isolation but not effective when reporting on multiple closed off actions / incidents.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow Process Group Champion to add Approvers without going through ProMaster

    Currently there is a dis-joint with the addition of Process Group approvers. The Process Group Champion needs to ask a Promaster to add them. Being the Group Champion, they should be permitted to add their approvers themselves

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a Search option in My Review process list on Dashboard Or include a Review button in overdue process maps

    The Promasters can see all the processes and documents that need to be Reviewed but if the Promaster wants to search for a process they are the Owner or Expert, they have to scroll down the full list of processes to find it and then review it. If a Search option could be provided in this area it would make the search much easier. OR alternatively, provide a Review button in the overdue process map itself so the process can be reviewed and the notification be cleared from the Dashboard. This will be useful when the process does not require…

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Identify names of people associated to a role, when hovering over a role within a process

    It would be great to be able to see peoples names when hovering over a role within a process for quick access on knowing who to contact for a certain task without having to hop out and look at the org chart.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ProMapp to Glossary Map

    It would be great to get a glossary to ProMapp association report or visual same as what we get for System Maps.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have Promapp auto generate unique reference numbers

    Companies that are accredited by the International Standards Organisation ("ISO") are required to allocate unique reference numbers to processes, forms and policies. This can be quite time consuming and it would be great if Promapp automatically generated and displayed unique identification references for processes and forms. Would be a great customer selling point to ISO accredited companies.

    13 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improvement Module Change Log - capture all information

    The Improvements Module change log does not seem to capture all changes. In this case an action had been deleted by a user. The change log indicated an action had been deleted but it didn't document what action had been deleted. In this instance, it was accidentally deleted by the user and required to be reinstated. We were unable to do so as the original wording of the action was not captured in the change log. It is thought that a true change log/audit trail should capture the detail of what happened [action/text detail], by whom [user] and when [time/date].…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Document owner rights for Expert by default

    I recently discovered that when an expert starts documenting a new process, they are not automatically given Document Owner rights to documents they upload. This means that while they are creating this process and it hasn't yet been approved they cannot make any changes to documents they add, and need to completely delete and readd the document. They can't even upload a new version or change the label.

    The workaround at the moment is to manually assign document ownership rights to individuals and this must be done at a folder level, however this is cumbersome and lacks logic. It would…

    12 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to add viewers to Incidents

    We would like to have the reporter of the incident to have the capability to add viewers to the reported incident when submitting the form. Once the ticket is submitted we don't want to have the users with the specific permission to edit the tickets to add a new viewer.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Function to turn off automated checklist emails

    Please develop functionality for a checklist based setting that enables or disables automated emails from a checklist as the tasks are completed.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Customisable popup when publishing a process

    After a process is published there may be extra steps that a user has to perform outside of Promapp. It would be nice to have a popup box appear to alert users of these actions and include hyperlinks to the sites where these actions are performed. E.g. for us it is recording any improvements in our improvements register, so the popup would contain a link to this register.

    If this is not possible then is there a way of generating a report that identifies any improvements in the cost fields (active time/cost per cycle) and have that report auto generated…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable dashboard notifications & emails when an incident owner is changed

    Please see all details in the word attachment including our business workflow. I have had a call with Tanzim as it was initially thought there is a workaround for this but there is not.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Consider creating a distribution list to be used in Checklist assign to function

    Hi
    We have a scenario where our Site based Engineers do not know who is on shift in our Perth office and as such, cannot utilise the assign function in the Checklists.
    They would like to see if a distribution list can be created with ALL relevant individuals expected to be responsible to carry out the said activity once assigned by the engineers?
    (This will enable someone on that distribution list, irrespective if they are on shift or not, to be responsible for that activity / task to be carried out).
    In its current form, this procedure as a compliance…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add "Import" functionality to Improvement add-on

    Similar to the Risk Module, there should be an option to import improvements following a template. We have the need with our quality and compliance team to upload "history" to Promapp and the only way we are able to do this is manually one by one, instead of being able to use a massive upload funcitonality.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  5 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show Total Annual Time in Hours in Cycle Cost and Related Reports

    We love the Timeframe Functionality.

    In the Map View under Cycle Cost it could be valuable that we include a value for Total Annual Time in hours. Currently we have the total Cycle Cost ($), Annual Volume and the calculated Total Annual Cost ($).

    In our firm and under our Lean program we provide values for annual estimated cost and time as estimates for business cases and to quantify value for improvement initiatives.

    Great too if the suggested value was also in the related reports: Process Cost Savings Report; Process Time Savings Report.

    Thanks for the consideration.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix roles when scrolling through a process

    When looking at a large process the roles on the left side at the beginning of the process map are not visible any more when scrolling to the right towards the end of the process map.

    It would be great if this part of the map could be fixed when scrolling through just like in Excel.

    11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base