7 - Nintex Promapp

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bulk archive/delete of processes

We create processes during training that serve no purpose after the training session. It can take a long time to search for these and archive/delete them one by one. It would be a lot quicker if this could be done in bulk, by searching for processes with a certain name and then selecting the ones you want to archive/delete in bulk.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improved Functionality for Transitioning Processes between Owner/Experts

In order to better support transitions in process ownership, whether they are published or in development, I propose the following functionality be added.
    Break the Publish Now feature for Promaster's into 3 separate functions/Button.

1. Transition O/E- This button would function to transition groups of processes not yet published between owners and experts. It would transition only it would NOT publish. Maintaining process approval structure and not signaling the original owner.

2. Transition Publish- This button would transition groups of processes that may be in an additional layer of update or development. It would republish the process as an increase of 1…

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Archive function for particular personal or training units

When you have set up training in the system and people have completed the training, but have changed role and no longer require refresher training there is no way of archiving that persons training record for the training unit so instead it shows as expired until such time that person leaves the business or the complete refresher training. It would be great to be able to archive them so the training evidence is still in the system but not physically visible. This is important especially for KPI reporting for training and overdue training.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  10 comments  ·  Onboarding & Training add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to move opened document images when in Procedure View

Hi - small enhancement if feasible.

From the persona of the Promaster, or reader of a process in Procedure view, it would be great to have ability to move around an image you have opened up in an Activity so that you can see the image and the task steps simultaneously.

When I am doing a quality and usability check for document images the image covers up the task content in the background.

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View unpublished processes

We have the ability in My Dashboard > My Reviews to view published processes which are due for review, but there is no similar function to view processes that have been saved, but forgotten to publish.

Requesting please for an 'unpublished processes' tab to list those that require review

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add hyperlink to an email address in a process

In a process we want staff to send an issue to a shared mail box but we are unable to make the email address a hyperlink.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability to create new roles within the Add User function

I often need to add a large number of new users at a time. It is very time consuming, and I don't know if their role exists unless I have a separate screen open to search the roles, and then add new roles if needed.
    It would be a big time saver if I could do this within the Add User screen, where I could click on "Add Role/Responsibility" and if the role isn't available, I could have the option to add a new one and assign to that new user from the same screen, rather than having to close…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Link a Document on Group Level

There does currently not exist an option, where a document or image can be linked into the group overview tab. Only processes or groups can be shown there.

It should be possible to have a link to a document, such as framework visualisations, policies or other "over-arching" artefacts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Process review notifications

Currently, with Explicit Process Review turned on, we are notified that there is a process that needs to be reviewed. A notification is added to the dashboard prompting action. When the review is attempted an error is generated because the review is outside of 8weeks from due date.

I propose that the notification isn't delivered to the dashboard until the action is able to be completed. Getting a notification 2 weeks beofre being able to complete the task is pointless and wastes time investigating the dashboard notifications.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Improved functionality to search/assign responsibilities and roles

When assigning a responsibility or role in the "Select Role" popup, there is no easy way to search other than scrolling down what is a rather large list.
    It would be good if there was a way to quick search the name of the role that would then filter only those that match the desired search term. This would save a lot of time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bulk delete of documents

It would be great to bulk delete documents. Over time a number of documents have been uploaded and are no longer or were never attached to processes. We would like to be able to bulk delete any unattached processes that have not been viewed in 12 months or more. Searching through and deleting documets one by one is too tim intensive/

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. accessibility improvement for colour blindness

It has been brought to my attention, by a colleague who is colour blind, that they have struggled with the colours used in Promapp.

I would like to request appropriate changes to improve accessibility for colour blindness.

Below are some articles for reference about the use of colour:
    http://web-accessibility.carnegiemuseums.org/design/color/

https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/?showtechniques=141#use-of-color

Many thanks for your assistance on this matter.
    Michelle

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enable dashboard notifications & emails when an incident owner is changed

Please see all details in the word attachment including our business workflow. I have had a call with Tanzim as it was initially thought there is a workaround for this but there is not.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a report to capture process connections/dependencies.

This proposed report would show for each process which other processes are connected to it (linked process, conditional, linked by decision diamond or via notes)

Currently you can see this information for an individual process by going to the dependencies section of that process, but there is not way to generate reports with this information for a group of processes.

Having this report and being able to export its results could aid in developing visual flows of connected processes, aid in change management efforts, and dealing with processes connections prior to archiving.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to show decision loops in a process on the Map

As most Business Process in the world are not just straight linear processes and can have steps that based on decisions or choices made that the process could loop back to an activity that has already occurred in the process or actually skip steps forward. Yes you can make these comments on activities in the form of notes but at a high level if you just look at the mapping of the process you would never see that.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Process Changes not Yet Viewed by User report

Hi,

I generate the Process Changes not Yet Viewed by User report every month to monitor compliance within the business. I have just found out that Nintex has changed the report and now it can only be generated for one role at a time, not for all roles. As a business with 44 roles, this will be a time consuming process. Promapp is meant to assist us in streamlining processes, not create lengthier time consuming processes. I have raised this with the Support team, because initially I thought the report wasn't working for me.

We have been a long-term, reliable,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Process Variations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix roles when scrolling through a process

When looking at a large process the roles on the left side at the beginning of the process map are not visible any more when scrolling to the right towards the end of the process map.

It would be great if this part of the map could be fixed when scrolling through just like in Excel.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Need wait times and active times show in mapview

We desperately need to see both active times and wait times on map view please. At present we can only have one or the other. Whilst you can see both in the procedure tab, this isn't helpful if you are presenting to the Executive, who need the higher level picture. They don't have time to see any detailed process - that's our job.

Please can you add this to your amendment list for your programmers as urgent? We don't have a useful way of showing timeframes to our executive in a snapshot and the mapview showing both sets would be…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  Improvement add-on  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Search role list when doing user maintenance

We have a lot of roles and you need to scroll down the list to add or change a role. It would be helpful to have a search capability in this pop up box, or be able to jump to the section by alphabet.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More detail in Status column of the Process List report

It would be great to have more detail in the Status column of the Process List report. Currently there seems to be only Published or Unpublished. I'd like to see 'Awaiting Approval' or 'In Progress' rather than 'Unpublished'. That way it would reflect the status as shown in the process itself (next to the title).

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Open for voting  ·  4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base