5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. improve data lookup control with multi-value fields and more

The new Data Lookup control in the Forms designer needs at least these three additional features:
    [1] Support for multi-value fields (really needed soon)
    [2] Allowing multiple Option Labels that will show as multiple columns in the pull down.
    [3] Selecting a field to sort the option list by.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Governance for Publishing Billable or Production Workflows

From a governance perspective it would be great if either the Designer permission level had to have admin approval to publish billable workflows or to have a some ability to have a higher permission level approve a workflow to be published.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wait for Field Change in Change item

NWC desparately needs this action, with the same flexiibility and comparisons that are available in Nintex Workflow onPrem.
    Please DON'T implement the same version as currently in Nintex for Sharepoint 365... that verison is missing the power of it predecessor.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Update old NWC SharePoint Onien actions to allow variables

The recently added SharePoint Online connectors were a very welcome addition and allowed specifying variables for the site url and list name.

Unfortunately the old actions such as query a list and retrieve an item stil do not allow variables, so when importing workflows (often done for dev vs. prod copies) the site url for these needs to be updated (which also frustratingly deletes the rest of the action config). It would be great if these actions would also allow variables in the site url and list name config fields.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a variable to the instance name to help identify workflow

It would be really useful to be able to add a variable to the instance name, to help identify what the particular instance is related too.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My submissions page

Would be great if there was an interface for Participant users to log in and see where their form submissions are up to in terms of approval.

I think this would improve UX as we get a lot of feedback from people saying they hit submit, and it goes off into the abyss. If they can see that their submission has been created as a record, it would give them confidence and visibility. Would do this in SPO but most of the time we can't expose all submissions to all users.

Perhaps this could be a simplified version of the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Default file storage

We need more options for Default file storage. one drive for business is not the right solution in many cases. I want my forms to save to a SharePoint library,

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tim,

Just to let you know, the development team has begun the work to remove the need for a Default file storage configuration. Stay tuned, I’ll send out further updates as this progresses.

• Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base