5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Embed Box UI Elements in Nintex Forms

Dear Nintex,

I work at Box in Sales Engineering. I'm using your forms designer which is great for most use cases I work with. The one thing that would be really great if you could consider adding the ability to add Box UI Elements embedded in one of your forms. It would enable users to browse content in folders, preview documents in forms, and, with the new open-with element enable in-line editing as well. Is there a way in which this can be achieved today, or is this something we can consider in the future:

https://codepen.io/box-platform/

Thanks and regards,

John

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Box new file option - start workflow for all files in subfolders

Ability to have a Box New File start option that triggers on all files added to it and its subfolders. Often I want a single workflow to run on all files that are added, but I want the option to have those files in subfolders.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Salesforce SOQL Query

Support SOQL queries using the query object with Salesforce REST API. e.g. GET https://ap7.salesforce.com/services/data/v20.0/query/?q=SELECT+name+FROM+Contact+WHERE+Account.ID+=+'0012800000jz5j0AAA'

Which will return name of all the contacts of Account.ID='0012800000jz5j0AAA'

I have tested with the existing available Salesforce connectors in NWC, workaround using both the 'Query record' and 'Retrieve record' to achieve the requirement, but it tool about 6 hours to retrieve 600 records of contacts. With the SOQL query, this will be in minutes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create a new data type for Currency

Create a new data type for Currency, in Nintex Forms so that so that data can be entered in the form “19.590,00”,“2.000.000,00”, “25.560,00”, “900,00”

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ArcGIS Online Connections

Connection to ArcGIS Online

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Box - 'Share Folder link' action

Box - Share Folder link action:

This is supported in the Box API so can we have a 'Share Folder Link' action (or make the existing 'Share file link' action applicable to both scenarios) so that the share link can be used to update other line of business systems such as Salesforce?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Specify workflow salesforce component enhancement

In Salesforce, you can now add the Nintex Workflow component to your pages. Since workflows are usually specific by object or otherwise, it would make a lot of sense if the workflow could be selected and attached to a component. Further, if the form could just show up without showing the name of workflow that would be great.

Another enhancement would be the ability to call a workflow from a button or action directly. For this there is a work around, create a custom checkbox field, set workflow to run when checkbox is checked and immediately uncheck when workflow starts.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. put Header fields in triggering conditons for Rule Builder

Header fields should be choices for the "When " condition on the Rule builder, to allow for easier conditionals.

Example:
    When [header field] Visible (yes)
    Then [another question or header field] Visible (no)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Edit or show OpenAPI specification URL

Custom Connector list: It would be nice to be able to retrieve the given URL for the connector. Reason: A lot of APIs are in several regions (like those from Microsoft) and have several versions. Currently I cannot retrieve the version/url info of the API.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The ability to format choice field options in columns

In the nintex sharepoint forms, you can specify how many columns you would like your choices to be laid out in. This makes it easy to configure your form so it is easily readable. In the NWC form, it is only possible to have your choices in a single column (sometimes this can be super lonh) or running together. in a row (hard to scan). It would be helpful to be able to have additional formatting options, like multi-column

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. E-Mail validation message

Right now the validation error message of the e-mail control in NWC is "The email is not valid."
    It would be helpful to add custom messages so that we can translate this message to different languages or additional information.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Update To Form Load Rule Builder UX

With the 'When form loads' rule builder, we should not expose the 'Form' 'Is loaded' selection in the UI. This is redundant based on the button that the user just selected.

We also should automatically expose the 'Browser Query Parameter' as that is really the information that the user needs, and without it being exposed, there's nothing in the UI that lets the user know it even exists.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. No Variables Call Out

Within the Start Event: Nintex configuration window (or any forms dialog), the fact that there are no variables should be called out initially. This helps imply that there can be variables associated with the form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Expand calculate date

I would love to be able to calculate the last workday of the week/month/year based on a date. It would also be great if the ability could be added to get the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th monday or other day of the month and some other options.

Could you please add this option?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The ability to open and close a Azure VPN tunnel

Using something like https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/vpn-gateway/ and other similar services.

Being able to securely connect to On-Premise data thru an on-demand VPN tunnel would provide a cost effective way to connect to this data rather than having to establish an always on VPN tunnel

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Disable individual actions

Add ability to control action availability within a connector. e.g. allow users to use "Hawkeye Beacon" but disable "Start Beacon" and "End Beacon"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Alphabetical Order of actions in NWC

Would love to have a button to sort actions in alphabetical order rather than me having to do this manually

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fetch attachment type: file from salesforce records

Hi Guys,

As of now using "Get file from a record" in NWC able to get collection of files of type : attachment. It would be nice if this can fetch attachment type: file also from salesforce. I guess in future salesforce releases the type:attachment may not be supported moving forward to Lightning in salesforce.

Let me know if you need any more info.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  5 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Not Able to handle null value retrieved on run time from salesforce

hi Team,
    I have one scenario where , I want field fetch value form salesforce and if its has value than we need to take an action and if value is returning no value than need to take another action, But run time no value check is failing with Nilclass exception and we are not able to do any thing , please let me know , if there is way to handle no value returned from run time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. support of complex math function

support more complex methods of math operations, e.g.
    (varible1 * variable2) / variable3
    sum(var1, var2, var3, var4)
    other functions such as product(), mod(), power(), sqrt(), etc.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base