5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Connector for Microsoft Teams

More and more people are now using Microsoft Teams! It would be very helpful if you could make a connector that could do all or some of the following things:
    - Post to a channel (Message and Card)
    - Send a chat message (Message and Card)
    - Create/Modify/Delete a Team
    - Create/Modify/Delete a Channel

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Released  ·  2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export variables to CSV

We find that there are many times that a CSV or text output is necessary for processes that interact with 3rd party systems including legacy systems that do not have connectors. It would be extremely powerful if we could have a CSV created and stored temporarily in the NWC blob storage and then attached to a NWC email. These files could then be reviewed by the party and used as a data source within an RPA script or as a direct import.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shortcut keys for fields/variables inconsistent

Hi all, the short cut keys to access variables/fields differ between the form designer and the form variable editor.

In the form designer, if I want to access a field/variable, I type [[ (two square brackets).

In the form variable editor, if I want to access a field/variable, I only need to type a single [

I reckon these should be consistent.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add actionable message to task email

There needs to be an option to add lazy approval actionable message to emails generated from tasks. One of the biggest drawbacks that is keeping me from switching from O365 to Cloud, is that option.

With current cloud lazy approval, user has to reply to email with response. With O365 actionable message, the user can click simply click on a response button. Having the user reply to an email, adds a layer of complexity that will allow for errors and delayed processes.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add page names to reflect Dashboard, Designer, Settings menu selections

Add page titles to reflect Dashboard, Designer, Settings (menu selections)--e.g., click Dashboard, display ;Workflow Dashboard' (as page title); click Settings, displays 'Settings' page title. Clicking Designer actually displays a new Designer--even if I had a Workflow Designer opened and then clicked Settings and then clicked Designer... hoping to get back to my opened Workflow. Not a good user experience.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New Responsive Form - default publish location should be Dev not Production

New Responsive Form - default publish location should be Dev not Production. No one is going to publish a form to Prod on their first publish. I don't believe that the 2 publishing options are really explained to new users. I know I didn't understand it because I had to self-teach.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. European region for NWC

There is currently only one region available for NWC. For compliance reasons we need Europe as a possibility. The other post i for multiple regions, and we don't need that. We need more regions available, specific for us is Europe.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Access to Task URL (currently only found in task email)

Access to Task URL (currently only found in task email)
    Get Task URL to be able to add to an open tasks dashboard or elsewhere.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add metadata when storing file in SharePoint Online

When using "Store a file" in the SharePoint Online connector, it is not possible to assign metadata. The metadata is even required, so the file uploaded is not completed. So you must store them fileID and then update the item with the correct metadata. Would be much more convenient to let us add metadata at once!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Arne,

Apologies in the delay in responding to you, and thanks again for submitting your requests!

This scenario makes sense – I’ll add this into our backlog for review and prioritisation. I will endeavour to keep this ticket updated with any progress.

Regards,
    Kate

10. Provide date options without timestamp

Please create a context variable for the current date without the timestamp. When trying to use the current date for document generation (or pretty much anything) the majority of the time we don't want to include the hours/minutes. I've seen blog posts of creating conversion methods to strip this out, but it should be an out of the box variable. Please fix this.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Email customisation

Ability to customise invitation emails for users.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make form rules side config like form styles

LOVE the side config panels for Start Event and Form Styles. Would really like the Form Rules to also be a side panel too. Toggling between tabs is time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion Isaiah. Our rules engine has evolved quite a lot and is a lot more powerful – therefore will not fit into the size of the config panel.

We have discussed how a rule could be created while still retaining context of the form designer. I dont have anything to share at this time, but will update this ticket if the status changes.

Cheers,
    Euan

13. Time only field

Would really like a Time Only field. Currently the only way to obtain a time value is using a date/time field. When working with values such as start and finish times, we only need to capture time. Would be good to be able to use these in variable formulas too (e.g to calculate working hours minus breaks, etc.)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why no Auto Save??

I lost a more than a day of work, hours!
    and no automatic save feature....

This alone will cause me not to go with Nintex as a solution. I can't afford this.
    I've testes over 8 solutions this month, and all offer auto save.
    The mighty Nintex does not....

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Nintex Worklfow Cloud - Salesforce Actions (Get/Attach files) is saving documents into 'Notes and Attachments' section.

Nintex Worklfow Cloud - Salesforce Actions (Get/Attach files) is saving documents into 'Notes and Attachments' section. It would be of more value to provide an option to save them to 'Files' section under a Salesforce Object, since 'Notes and Attachments' section is depreciating.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Image link in send an email

Please add the ability to add an image link when drafting the email body of send the email. We have a need to incorporate into the email signature the organisation's Logo and link to the organisation's web site but the functionality is not there on Nintex Workflow Cloud whilst Nintex Workflow O365 and On Premise has this ability

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Response output as JSON instead of string when component workflow is triggered from external system

When I try to use the OpenAPI swagger specification for a component workflow and trigger the workflow from another system - the response output is a string which has the instance id of the workflow that was triggered. Instead could this be returned as a JSON object? Is there any future release plan that would make this change?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add connector to Google Drive Team Drives

Google Drive connector only supports personal drive access. To use NWC in enterprise environment with Google Drive, Team Drives access is required

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Current Date in Form Variables

Today function. In form variables we need a way to reference the current date/time. It's great that we have date functions, but it's quite limited when we can't compare against the current date.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Retrieving Message header in assign a task action

On the "assign a task" action, we can already retrieve the Message body, that would be great to also retrieve the message header.

It may not be used in many cases but for some cases (we are facing one at the moment on a projetc), we would be able to retrieve the IP of the sender.
    There could be many other usages

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base