5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for IdP initiated logins for Nintex Workflow Cloud

It would be great if we can login Nintex Workflow Cloud from SharePoint option so that it provides seamless access for SSO users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customizable Dashboards

It would be great to be able to fully customize a dashboard within Nintex. My team needs our workflows to reports on non-standard metrics (such as each instance's position on a Branch-By-Stage action item). To create a dashboard that can report on that information we have had to create a chain of four separate softwares to allow us to report information to SmartSheet and create a dashboard there.

Some of the features we would like to see in a dashboard include:
    - reporting links to forms
    - reporting customized instance variables
    - creating summary visuals to roll up case numbers…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove URL from email hyperlink

This isn't a showstopper of a problem, but I've noticed that when I add a hyperlink to an NWC email, NWC adds the URL of the link. See the example below (I've excised our tenant ID). I added my hyperlink to the word "HERE" and NWC has added the rest. I'd prefer it if this extra text not be added. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking this started only in the last few months.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DEV Testing

I was just reading up about the testing feature within the NWC workflow designer. I've used this feature before and have found it helpful for some of my less complex workflows for testing simpler ideas. I've found that I do not make use of it with my production workflows however because it still sends out tasks and emails to whoever they are typically assigned to. When I do testing I can't be sending my vendors and coworkers extraneous emails. It'd be helpful to have the testing feature default all emails and tasks to my own email rather than running them…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Nested choice fields or the ability to sort other choice fields based on earlier choices

It would be nice to have the ability to use nested/sub choice fields or the ability to filter other choice fields based on earlier choices. For example, I choose A on choice #1. So because of that, choice #2 filters what is available because of a choice selection. Or display certain choice fields based on what is selected from choice #1. I can accomplish the latter with rules but this is painful if you need many sub choices based on the first choice.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability for fill in choices for the 'Choice - multiple' control

It would be great if Forms supported fill in choices (other) like SharePoint supports.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Insert Variables Flyout idea

The Insert Variables flyout shown when inserting variables into an action's configuration should either not close when scrolling through the action's properties, or there should be a checkbox in that flyout to not close it when scrolling through the properties, default to not checked.

I find that if I have to insert a lot of variables into an action configuration (Create Item in Office 365 for example) then if I have to scroll down to reach more fields, the flyout will close, requiring me to open it again and search for the variables I was last at to insert more…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to change/customize the sender email address in Nintex Workflow Cloud.

When you send an email in Nintex Workflow Cloud, all the emails will be delivered by nintex@workflowcloud.com and we are looking to change this email with one of our own email addresses/domains < noreply@mydomain.com>.

150 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  18 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Exclude weekends from task assignment reminders and escalations

Hi there, it would be great to be able to cater for business days only (exclude weekends), when configuring NWC task assignment reminders and escalations. Currently when specifying days as part of reminders and escalations there seems to be no easy way to exclude weekends. Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Start condition on dynamic date

When setting up the start condition on an event from a 3rd party SaaS system, it is currently impossible to use a dynamic date value like 'Today' or 'Instance start date' as you cannot insert variables into the start condition.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add url or path condition to the SharePoint Online query a list action

Right now it's impossible to query for a specific document without the use of ID.

Unless you have the ID you are risking getting multiple results, for instance if the file name is not unique.

Please add the use of Url in the condition for the SharePoint Online query a list action.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Schedule Start Form

Would be great to schedule a pause or essentially control times when a Start Form can be turned On or Off administratively.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tenant-wide variables

It would be great to be able to configure tenant-wide variables (maybe as a tab in the settings section of the tenant). This would allow creating variables accessible in all forms/workflows that define legal disclaimers or even image urls, so that when updated in this one location chages would be automatically be reflected in all forms.

(Not sure how feesible this is as unsure if the workflows/forms would need to be republished to reflect the variable change).

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User context available in authenticated Nintex Workflow Cloud Start Forms

In a cloud based Nintex Start form make the user context of an authenticated user available in the form designer.

Currently the user context is only available in the workflow not in the form. With the user context available in the form designer we can use the user context in form rules or primarily as a filter in the new data lookup control.

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Preview and Print Form after submission

Would like to have ability to be able Preview and Print the NWC Form after Form submission.

[ ref:00D90q6Cb.5002v2r1FCN:ref ]

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New look

new look is not better. still can not organize my workflows. no grouping ability. filter process is sloppy

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trim deleted or disabled user accounts / SSO

Would be nice if there was an auto trim (or flag for action) for users in user manager that are no longer valid or disabled in Azure AD

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Incorrect Date/Time Transfer to SharePoint Online

My team uses SharePoint Online as our data repository for our NWC workflows. We've realized that Date/Time variables collected in the workflow do not transfer to SharePoint correctly.

I've done some trouble shooting and know that all Date/Time variables within Nintex get converted to UTC. I'm in MST so if I enter 6/7/21 12AM to my form, the workflow variable auto-converts it to 6/7/21 7AM for UTC. When I then send that workflow variable to SharePoint Online it converts the Date/Time variable to 6/6/21 11PM, an hour earlier than the 6/7/21 12AM that I initially entered.

As you can see…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email link to Saved Form NWC

It would be fantastic if it was possible to configure an email to be sent with a link to a 'saved' form whenever the save button is utilised for an Authenticated Form.
    In our organisation the majority of users do not have access to MyNintex and thus despite all forms being authenticated, it is not possible to use the save functionality. Ideally this email would have the same functionality as the 'Assign a task' email.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base