5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Compare if two collections are equals

Compare if collection of ["One","Two","3"] has same items of collection ["Two","3","One"]

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Graph Integration - Connector / Directory / Actions

https://graph.microsoft.io/en-us/docs

Using MS Graph, it may make it possible for some customers, to get directory hierarchy information for approvals, profile data and multiple other possibilities in the MS Stack.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change password

Change Password Option

There should be an option to change password above the SignOut Option.
    I've used the Auth) before and they provides us with an API to change password, all we need is a custom form.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Convert value and store into a different variable type

Hi guys,

Is there going to be an action where we can convert variables into other type of variables (Text to Date, etc)?

For Context: I'm building a workflow that will pull a date value from Salesforce. However, when NWC pulls this field, it creates it as a Text Variable. There isn't a way i can convert this variable back into a date type to use in the workflow.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,

Pat

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Google Forms Connection

Start a workflow from a Google Form

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Re-play Assign a Task feature

Hi There,

Wondering it this has been implemented or resolved? Re-play "Assign a task" feature?
    I've created a basic workflow to test start event form, then after that it has another step below "Assign a Task" with form.
    i.e Staff fills out Nintex Cloud form and one of the fields are "Manager" easy. (The to field is a variable set from start event "varManagerEmail") if for some reason there's a typo in the email address. Nintex can see it's done it's job and next step, however the "Manager" never got the email because of the typo and the instance is…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Will,

Based on what you’re trying to achieve, it sounds like “delegation” would be the best solution; If the task is assigned to a user/invalid email address, delegate the task to a new user/valid email address.

This request has been added to the product backlog. Thanks for your feedback!
    Kate

7. Start Event trigger filters

When trying to set a conditional start option for date, you are only able to set a "SET" date. it cannot be a variable or a context item, like [TODAY]. In my use case I have a workflow executing when an opportunity in MSCRM has been moved to a certain stage. I don't want the workflow to execute if the stage was change yesterday and the the record has been updated and still on that same stage. Placing a time constraint will solve this as I know exactly when the stage was set.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New Salesforce capability idea

Not a product problem. But something that has popped up a few times now when dealing with Salesforce Leads. Having the ability to convert a lead to a contact and be able to configure an action to create a new account / Opportunity or assign . the lead to Account / Opportunity IDs would be be really great.
    The only way to achieve this at the moment, with out using APEX is to look for a lead, and if it existing copy all the information to variables. Delete the lead and the recreate a new contact using the stored data…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Currency Fields

I have the need to enter currency type fields that have the appropriate mask format for the country.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Embed Box UI Elements in Nintex Forms

Dear Nintex,

I work at Box in Sales Engineering. I'm using your forms designer which is great for most use cases I work with. The one thing that would be really great if you could consider adding the ability to add Box UI Elements embedded in one of your forms. It would enable users to browse content in folders, preview documents in forms, and, with the new open-with element enable in-line editing as well. Is there a way in which this can be achieved today, or is this something we can consider in the future:

https://codepen.io/box-platform/

Thanks and regards,

John

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Salesforce SOQL Query

Support SOQL queries using the query object with Salesforce REST API. e.g. GET https://ap7.salesforce.com/services/data/v20.0/query/?q=SELECT+name+FROM+Contact+WHERE+Account.ID+=+'0012800000jz5j0AAA'

Which will return name of all the contacts of Account.ID='0012800000jz5j0AAA'

I have tested with the existing available Salesforce connectors in NWC, workaround using both the 'Query record' and 'Retrieve record' to achieve the requirement, but it tool about 6 hours to retrieve 600 records of contacts. With the SOQL query, this will be in minutes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create a new data type for Currency

Create a new data type for Currency, in Nintex Forms so that so that data can be entered in the form “19.590,00”,“2.000.000,00”, “25.560,00”, “900,00”

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ArcGIS Online Connections

Connection to ArcGIS Online

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Specify workflow salesforce component enhancement

In Salesforce, you can now add the Nintex Workflow component to your pages. Since workflows are usually specific by object or otherwise, it would make a lot of sense if the workflow could be selected and attached to a component. Further, if the form could just show up without showing the name of workflow that would be great.

Another enhancement would be the ability to call a workflow from a button or action directly. For this there is a work around, create a custom checkbox field, set workflow to run when checkbox is checked and immediately uncheck when workflow starts.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. put Header fields in triggering conditons for Rule Builder

Header fields should be choices for the "When " condition on the Rule builder, to allow for easier conditionals.

Example:
    When [header field] Visible (yes)
    Then [another question or header field] Visible (no)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Edit or show OpenAPI specification URL

Custom Connector list: It would be nice to be able to retrieve the given URL for the connector. Reason: A lot of APIs are in several regions (like those from Microsoft) and have several versions. Currently I cannot retrieve the version/url info of the API.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The ability to format choice field options in columns

In the nintex sharepoint forms, you can specify how many columns you would like your choices to be laid out in. This makes it easy to configure your form so it is easily readable. In the NWC form, it is only possible to have your choices in a single column (sometimes this can be super lonh) or running together. in a row (hard to scan). It would be helpful to be able to have additional formatting options, like multi-column

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. E-Mail validation message

Right now the validation error message of the e-mail control in NWC is "The email is not valid."
    It would be helpful to add custom messages so that we can translate this message to different languages or additional information.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No Variables Call Out

Within the Start Event: Nintex configuration window (or any forms dialog), the fact that there are no variables should be called out initially. This helps imply that there can be variables associated with the form.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Disable individual actions

Add ability to control action availability within a connector. e.g. allow users to use "Hawkeye Beacon" but disable "Start Beacon" and "End Beacon"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base