5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto-create sharepoint online list

It would be really nice to have the option within the 'SharePoint Online - Create an Item' action, to be able to auto-create a SharePoint list with fields based on the form fields.

We have forms with 400+ fields worth of data that need to be stored. Manually creating a list in SharePoint Online with 400+ columns is so time consuming. Would be much easier if the two systems worked together to auto-create these columns.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export variables to CSV

We find that there are many times that a CSV or text output is necessary for processes that interact with 3rd party systems including legacy systems that do not have connectors. It would be extremely powerful if we could have a CSV created and stored temporarily in the NWC blob storage and then attached to a NWC email. These files could then be reviewed by the party and used as a data source within an RPA script or as a direct import.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pause/wait until

We have the need for an action in NWC that is present in Office365 and SharePoint. "Wait until" where we can insert a date.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Easier user admin when using Azure SSO

The ability to automatically add new users nightly from Azure AD (if SSO is hooked up) or at least when adding new users, show pick list of users not already added from Azure Ad.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Teams Connector-Hide new Team from GAL

In the Create a team action within in the Teams Connector, *** the ablility to set the new O365 group as hidden from the GAL (Global address list). The settings via script are: HiddenFromExchangeClientsEnabled:$true -HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled:$true

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Auto-save workflow design

I lost a more than a day of work, hours!
    and no automatic save feature....

This alone will cause me not to go with Nintex as a solution. I can't afford this.
    I've testes over 8 solutions this month, and all offer auto save.
    The mighty Nintex does not....

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Full SSO With Azure AD (Skipping The Nintex Login Page)

Currently the SSO setup with Azure AD still requires users to enter their email address on the Nintex login page when they are accessing a form that requires authentication, and it would be good if the users could skip that step and go straight to the form.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More Style and Font options

Workflow cloud forms have very limited font and style capabilities. It is very much a necessity to have a label/title font size, input font-size on controls and a font size option on the label rather than the existing Heading 1- 6 which is very limiting.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. We are currently reviewing our style builder and looking at more granular control of fonts and colours.

I will update this feature when this moves to development.

Cheers,
    Euan

9. Add actionable message to task email

There needs to be an option to add lazy approval actionable message to emails generated from tasks. One of the biggest drawbacks that is keeping me from switching from O365 to Cloud, is that option.

With current cloud lazy approval, user has to reply to email with response. With O365 actionable message, the user can click simply click on a response button. Having the user reply to an email, adds a layer of complexity that will allow for errors and delayed processes.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Orphaned Tasks

Task management. It would be very beneficial if you could identify tasks that have been orphaned and bulk removed, rather than one at a time selecting an outcome only to get an error as the workflow instance no longer exsits.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add metadata when storing file in SharePoint Online

When using "Store a file" in the SharePoint Online connector, it is not possible to assign metadata. The metadata is even required, so the file uploaded is not completed. So you must store them fileID and then update the item with the correct metadata. Would be much more convenient to let us add metadata at once!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Arne,

Apologies in the delay in responding to you, and thanks again for submitting your requests!

This scenario makes sense – I’ll add this into our backlog for review and prioritisation. I will endeavour to keep this ticket updated with any progress.

Regards,
    Kate

12. Add Variables without having to remove existing variables from workflow actions

When I want to add a new variable after I've used existing variables in other actions in the workflow, i have to remove the existing variables from all the actions in the workflow. If that happens to be an action creating an item. That's a lot to remove and then add back in. We should be able to add variables whenever we like.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. use Form based/Express Approval Assign Task Actions in one Go

Hi,

Use case is I'm showing the information captured in previous step of workflow via form need to show in next action where Reviewer A should see the request details in email. Reviewer A should be able to perform below actions:

1) Checking the request detail on email and extend approval by directly clicking on URL/Action button (Reject/Approve) via email or by responding to Reject/Approve to email

2) If Reviewer A thinks information needs to be updated he should click on the form link available in the form and edit or add some comments and submit form

Means, Reviewer A…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Image link in send an email

Please add the ability to add an image link when drafting the email body of send the email. We have a need to incorporate into the email signature the organisation's Logo and link to the organisation's web site but the functionality is not there on Nintex Workflow Cloud whilst Nintex Workflow O365 and On Premise has this ability

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Regional Data Centres with the ability to create data regions

Ability to have NWC run in multiple data centres. Starting with one to choose depending on my preferred location, followed by the ability to create different data regions. Handy for multinational organisations that want to ensure data is hosted where their regional subsidiary is located.

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Address finder functionality on Forms

It would be great to have address finder functionality on NWC forms, using Google Address Finder (or similar) so that entering text into an address field would bring up autocomplete options.

This would give consistency in address formatting, guarantee correct city spelling and postcodes, etc. and allow us use these in form & workflow variables.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Connector for Microsoft Teams

More and more people are now using Microsoft Teams! It would be very helpful if you could make a connector that could do all or some of the following things:
    - Post to a channel (Message and Card)
    - Send a chat message (Message and Card)
    - Create/Modify/Delete a Team
    - Create/Modify/Delete a Channel

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Released  ·  2 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Shortcut keys for fields/variables inconsistent

Hi all, the short cut keys to access variables/fields differ between the form designer and the form variable editor.

In the form designer, if I want to access a field/variable, I type [[ (two square brackets).

In the form variable editor, if I want to access a field/variable, I only need to type a single [

I reckon these should be consistent.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add page names to reflect Dashboard, Designer, Settings menu selections

Add page titles to reflect Dashboard, Designer, Settings (menu selections)--e.g., click Dashboard, display ;Workflow Dashboard' (as page title); click Settings, displays 'Settings' page title. Clicking Designer actually displays a new Designer--even if I had a Workflow Designer opened and then clicked Settings and then clicked Designer... hoping to get back to my opened Workflow. Not a good user experience.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New Responsive Form - default publish location should be Dev not Production

New Responsive Form - default publish location should be Dev not Production. No one is going to publish a form to Prod on their first publish. I don't believe that the 2 publishing options are really explained to new users. I know I didn't understand it because I had to self-teach.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base