5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rename Workflow Name

Would be great to have the ability to rename an existing workflow without creating a copy of it and having to delete the original workflow etc. Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Configure the welcome email

It would be great it the welcome email could be configured, or even disabled. Most of our users don't know what Nintex is, so when they receive this email they question where it's come from and what it's for. If it could be configured, to add a different logo in or change the text that would be very useful. Alternatively if there was an option to switch it off completely, that may also be useful.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Purge NWC Instance Data on demand or on schedule

It would be useful to have the ability to purge the instance data related to a workflow, especially for circumstances where you're collecting personal information.
    An example scenario would be to collect personal data via a NWC workflow with a form submission as a start event, then copying that data into a separate repository (such as SharePoint Online). Upon confirming the data was successfully copied, purging the workflow instance data.
    The other option could be a setting per workflow as to how long to retain instance data after the workflow completes either successfully or encounters an error.

This is similar…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Governance for Publishing Billable or Production Workflows

From a governance perspective it would be great if either the Designer permission level had to have admin approval to publish billable workflows or to have a some ability to have a higher permission level approve a workflow to be published.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow passing form values to an Nintex Form task through NWC API

Can NWC API provide an endpoint to pass form values (in JSON), together with the required outcome, to an Nintex Form task?
    If so, it can allow a better integration with the engine with our existing applications.
    I think, it can also be a new task type for this "form-less" tasks, which need to consume assignee's input values through our own system.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove URL from email hyperlink

This isn't a showstopper of a problem, but I've noticed that when I add a hyperlink to an NWC email, NWC adds the URL of the link. See the example below (I've excised our tenant ID). I added my hyperlink to the word "HERE" and NWC has added the rest. I'd prefer it if this extra text not be added. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking this started only in the last few months.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Schedule Start Form

Would be great to schedule a pause or essentially control times when a Start Form can be turned On or Off administratively.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tenant-wide variables

It would be great to be able to configure tenant-wide variables (maybe as a tab in the settings section of the tenant). This would allow creating variables accessible in all forms/workflows that define legal disclaimers or even image urls, so that when updated in this one location chages would be automatically be reflected in all forms.

(Not sure how feesible this is as unsure if the workflows/forms would need to be republished to reflect the variable change).

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Trim deleted or disabled user accounts / SSO

Would be nice if there was an auto trim (or flag for action) for users in user manager that are no longer valid or disabled in Azure AD

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to print all pages from browser

For responsive forms created in NWC it would be beneficial for users/customers to have the ability to print forms to PDF or physically via the browser. Currently when you print a form in the browser by default it only prints 1 page instead of the whole form.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Nintex (Adobe) Sign final Audit Report

Would like to have the NWC Nintex Sign workflow actions to allow the ability to attach the 'Audi Report' along with the completed, signed document returned to NWC. Currently, only the emails from Adobe Sign contain the Audit Report (if enabled via the Adobe Sign portal).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Embed an authenticated NWC form in SharePoint iframe

Currently you can embed a non-authenticated NWC form in SharePoint very nicely, however you are unable to embed an authenticated one. My tenant uses Azure AD SSO for NWC so in theory pass through auth should work pretty seamlessly. This would be extremely helpful!

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Support basic HTML in Document Generation

Would welcome support of Rich text multi-line text fields in Document Generation. At least allow us to have bold, italic and especially a link supported when generating a PDF from a Word template.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Re-route automatic replies to reply email (change default sender address)

It would be great to change the default sender address so we would get automatic replies if the recipient is out of the office.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Input a specific email for Workflow Instance Fails Alert Notifications

It would be great if you could just set an email of your choosing for Workflow Fails outside of the choices given. For example I have all my workflows throughout the Nintex workflow suite to send email notifications to a Microsoft Teams, would be great to have the same option to do so with NWC with failed instances.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Nintex Mobile Push Notification

With being able to run Nintex Workflow as well as install the mobile application, it would be helpful to be able to send a push notification to the users phone within the workflow as a new action item.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a variable to the instance name to help identify workflow

It would be really useful to be able to add a variable to the instance name, to help identify what the particular instance is related too.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Set Workflow Status

An action that provides the ability to set a workflow status to a custom value and display that status on the instances dashboard.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Generate PDF with PDF Security Applied

Nintex o365 Document Generation action missing standard functionality. After the PDF file is generated and sent to the end user, the user who receives this PDF file can actually make changes to the file using a PDF editor tool. The ability to secure a PDF to only be viewed and printed using a password or completely locked down from changing before sending out to the end user.

We use a workflow in a critical financial system and we would like to have this feature added. It could either be password or certificate security, but just need the ability to prevent…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tasks menu improvements

Hello !
    I was wondering if you would consider to add in the Task menu a new column with the instance ID or the search box with the instance ID.
    As you will see in the attached picture, I know to whom has been assigned the task, but I don't know to which instance is referring to.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base