5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Start Event trigger filters

When trying to set a conditional start option for date, you are only able to set a "SET" date. it cannot be a variable or a context item, like [TODAY]. In my use case I have a workflow executing when an opportunity in MSCRM has been moved to a certain stage. I don't want the workflow to execute if the stage was change yesterday and the the record has been updated and still on that same stage. Placing a time constraint will solve this as I know exactly when the stage was set.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. rules based on browser properties

http://help.dottoro.com/ljwupxoh.php#clientInformation

Being able to set rules based on browser object such as system language. to put this into context.

Being able to set the "Thank you" text to a different language based on the detected browser language.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Not Able to handle null value retrieved on run time from salesforce

hi Team,
    I have one scenario where , I want field fetch value form salesforce and if its has value than we need to take an action and if value is returning no value than need to take another action, But run time no value check is failing with Nilclass exception and we are not able to do any thing , please let me know , if there is way to handle no value returned from run time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. String to date action

We need to have a more complete approach to manipulating dates.

Scenario: External start receives a date value to a date field. Another systems (CRM Query Record action for example) take the date in another format.

Issue: Can't pass the variable to the Salesforce Query Record action as you can't get the date in the right format

Potential short term fix: Create a string to date action - we pass the date to the external start variable (string), maipulate string into right format, use 'string to date' action to set a date variable in a format that the Salesforce query…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Web Service - support for HTTP

Call a Webservice should support HTTP not just HTTPS

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Copy a collection variable to another collection variable

I am looking for an action to copy the content of a collection variable to another collection variable. Essentially duplicating the content.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  2 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Store Item for Remove Item from Collection

"Remove item from colleciton" collection operation does not currently support to store the removed item to a variable, because of this, we will need to use two collection operations to achieve the goal of removing an item from collection + store the removed item to a variable.

1. Get item from collection
    2. Remove item from collection

If the "Remove item from collection" has the "Store Item" field, that can avoid by just calling the "Remove item from collection" without the "Get item from collection" first.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base