5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make all fields in the Instances tab sortable.

When viewing the Instances tab we cannot sort by the various fields displayed on the page. Please enable sorting for all fields (Instance name, Workflow name, Status, Date initiated, Date completed).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New look

new look is not better. still can not organize my workflows. no grouping ability. filter process is sloppy

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback and to let you know we are always evaluating and evolving the layouts and designs across the product.

Today you filtering is supporting and if you use them with tags this will assist with categorisation.

3. Projects + Project-specific permissions

As NWC works at present, everything is in large, global lists. Workflows, Connections and Data Sources show everything. Permissions are at one top-tier level in the tenant (with the additional layer of granting ownership to individual workflows). While this works if the team using NWC is just a small set of developers in IT, I think going forward many users would like to use NWC as more of a hub they can manage their Nintex projects (and complete their tasks/forms*) from - the current structure doesn’t allow for something like this.
    * really loving the addition of the My Nintex…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add time to the search for instances

Very difficult to find workflow instances especially when feeding a batch in at once using RPA. Adding functionality such as the ability to search both date and time would save hours and hours of work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion.

I’m keen to understand the use case a little better – are you using an RPA Botflow against the instance listing page?

What’s the reason that a batch of instances are being fed to RPA?

• Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base