5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SmartSheet as Start Event

Hello Team!

As per Dustin Namdar, to create a UserVoice request for activating Nintex Workflow based on a new row or a change being taken place in a row of Smartsheet.
    I am sharing the API for add row and others below, that might help with the interface structure.
    https://smartsheet-platform.github.io/api-docs/#rows

In short, looking for a new start event based on new rows added to Smartsheet.

Thank you

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Although we’re providing an update to the smartsheet connector this month, it unfortunately doesn’t include Start Events.

We’re monitoring this item further to see if we’ll add this support in the future.

2. Send Info Via SmartSheet Connection

Hi Team!

I'd like to be able to send information to SmartSheet from my workflow. Currently the SmartSheet connector only supports retrieving information which limits my ability to use the connector.

Thanks!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Automatically place cursor in search box after clicking the X to clear the search box

Automatically place cursor in search box after clicking the X to clear the search box. This applies to the workflow and forms designers, in all search boxes.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SharePoint Online Retrieve an item - Get the direct Item URL in the resulting object

In the resulting object of a Retrieve an item action, there no "Item URL" property. It's possible to recreate it with the rest of the properties but it leads to more character string actions (possible to use a component workflow for that though).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow query of NWC Tasks by assignee

There is a big push to use NWC over O365 for workflows, but I am unable to utilize NWC for our core workflows because I can't send one email that lists all of the tasks waiting for each person.

in the old SharePoint, users got individual email reminders for each active task. They hated it and it resulted in them ignoring the emails or creating rules to hide them because there were too many. They are all excited that in Nintex, I am sending them only 1 daily reminder email that lists all of the open tasks for them, including…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Task Form File Available as File Variable

Currently files that are uploaded into a Task Form within NWC cannot be added to a File variable within the workflow designer as they're held as 'Collections' vs. 'Files'. Would be great if files from Task Forms acted as files throughout the rest of the workflow design.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add actionable message to task email

There needs to be an option to add lazy approval actionable message to emails generated from tasks. One of the biggest drawbacks that is keeping me from switching from O365 to Cloud, is that option.

With current cloud lazy approval, user has to reply to email with response. With O365 actionable message, the user can click simply click on a response button. Having the user reply to an email, adds a layer of complexity that will allow for errors and delayed processes.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base