5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a CC email to the Assign a Task action

In the 'Assign a task' action in Nintex for Office 365 and Flexi task for Nintex for SharePoint there is an option to CC or BCC the task notification email.
    Please add CC and BCC to the NWC 'Assign a task' action.

This is important as we migrate from the feature rich Nintex for SharePoint or Office 365 to NWC.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to set All Day Event and Recurrence in SharePoint Online Calendar list

We need the ability to set the following configuration settings to a SharePoint Online calendar list:
    1. Ability to set the All Day Event
    2. Ability to set Recurrence settings

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Get SmartSheet Row by Cell Value

As discussed on this forum page (https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-Workflow-Cloud-Forum/NWC-and-Smartsheet/m-p/215571) I'd really like to be able to get a Smartsheet row based on a cell value.

If not that, I'd like to at least call by row number (rather than row ID) so that I can engage the looping mechanism discussed on the forum.

Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  3 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. zoom out

Hello Team,

Will love to have the ability to zoom out a little more while working with huge workflows, to easily maneuver around the page.

Thanks

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  5 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show the workflow designer is open by a user

Identify workflows that are currently locked / being edited / opened by a user so that work does not get overwritten. Also show who is editing and how long it has been open. This has been an issue where work has gotten overwritten.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to set a specific Time to a date time variable

We need the ability to set the time portion of a date time variable to a specific date and time, not just add time to a date.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Feature to better utilise forms repeating section

Repeating sections are great but only in limited conditions. I would like to see them become more useful in workflows. I would like the repeating sections to be available as a form variable collection so you can add it to later task forms. We are currently handling this with loop by n operations. Parsing the data out into individual named variables and then using form visibility rules to add them to the task. We should be able to drop a repeating section start variable onto a task which generates dynamically based on the start form. either that or allow the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. branch by stage reorder branches

In the state machine action in Workflow for Sharepoint it is possible to move the branches left and right in the designer.

It would be great to be able to reorder the branches within a 'Branch By Stage' in the workflow designer.

Often additional branches are added to the workflow logic as the process is developed or enhanced. From a logic display point of view it would be very helpful to be able to reorder them.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Open for voting  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More collaborative designer space

It would be great to have a more collaborative designer space within NWC, where multiple individuals could work within the same workflow at the same time and see in real-time, changes someone else makes.

Think Google Sheets or Google Docs. Not critical to have, but would be a convenient capability.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In App help pages

It would be really helpful, and save support calls, if the help link within the individual actions within Workflow designer linked to useful resources..

For example : Wait for Field Change

Current help link (useless) https://help.nintex.com/en-US/Office365/Designer/Actions/WaitforEventinListItem.htm?cshid=1128

2 links provided by support desk, (that I could'nt find, really helpful )
    https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nwc/Content/Designer/Actions/SharePointOnline-WaitforEventInListItem.htm
    https://community.nintex.com/t5/Upgrade-Center-How-To/Wait-for-Field-Change-in-Current-Item-Action-Upgrade/ta-p/212985

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Test Workflow using start variables from history

Workflow Testing, give a copy function to reference a past workflow start even and copy in all the variables where they can be edited before being used for a test run.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WFC to Promapp Connection

WFC to Promapp connection. Looking for a way to connect a workflow to promapp so that when a instance runs Promapp can see that a process or a part of a process has run.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to remove Wait for Task completion for NWC tasks.

Allow the ability to remove the "Wait for Task Completion" stop on NWC Tasks like how it is in O365.

There are many scenarios where I need to have the workflow continue on without waiting for a task to be complete. Instead, I use variables/fields to identify if the task is completed or not. Then later on in the process, if that task isn't completed but needs to be before the workflow can continue on, I simply check the variable to decide if it can continue.

I do this with 99% of my workflow tasks in O365 and it works…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add claim task option to multi-user tasks

With the multi-user task, please add an ability for a user to claim the task so the other users do not need to action it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow multiple items to be added to a collection with one action

Similar to the "Set Variable" action, the "Add Item To Collection" action should allow multiple items to be added to a collection.

Currently, 1 item can be added to a collection at a time. If there are many items that need to be added, this creates a lot of actions. If they could be added in bulk, this would greatly reduce the visual footprint of our workflows, as well as the action count.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Task Form Link Variable

It would be great to have a default variable in the workflow the workflow that stores the link to a task form. Right now I grab these through the API connections but it would be much more intuitive and clean on the developer end if we didn't need to.

Thanks!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Exclude weekends from task assignment reminders and escalations

Hi there, it would be great to be able to cater for business days only (exclude weekends), when configuring NWC task assignment reminders and escalations. Currently when specifying days as part of reminders and escalations there seems to be no easy way to exclude weekends. Thanks.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Calculation flexibility

Multiple calculations in a single action. Currently I can only add 2 values together. This gets wild when I have 5 + values that I need to add together

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DEV Testing

I was just reading up about the testing feature within the NWC workflow designer. I've used this feature before and have found it helpful for some of my less complex workflows for testing simpler ideas. I've found that I do not make use of it with my production workflows however because it still sends out tasks and emails to whoever they are typically assigned to. When I do testing I can't be sending my vendors and coworkers extraneous emails. It'd be helpful to have the testing feature default all emails and tasks to my own email rather than running them…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Insert Variables Flyout idea

The Insert Variables flyout shown when inserting variables into an action's configuration should either not close when scrolling through the action's properties, or there should be a checkbox in that flyout to not close it when scrolling through the properties, default to not checked.

I find that if I have to insert a lot of variables into an action configuration (Create Item in Office 365 for example) then if I have to scroll down to reach more fields, the flyout will close, requiring me to open it again and search for the variables I was last at to insert more…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base