Display workflow name, multitabs, copy/paste actions
- Display Workflow Name in page header.
- Multitabs for workflows to easily move between them
- Copy/paste action from one workflow to another
Thanks for the idea for which we’ve added into our backlog.
Currently we have other near term priorities however we re-evaluate requests every quarter and will reach out if priorities change.
Thanks for your feedback! Just a few questions to clarify your points:
1. Were you aware that the Workflow Name appears in the footer of the designer? This shows both the Workflow name, and the last time it was saved.
2. Do you mean you would like the Designer itself to allow you to open many workflows at once? If so, what are you looking for in Designer tabs that Browser tabs doesn't offer? (unless it's to easily utilize point 3).
3. I will put this request into the backlog for review. In the interim - are you able to create a copy of a workflow you're interested in copying actions from?