How can we improve Nintex Workflow Cloud?

Nothing

Hi,
I wanted to try your system but... yeah... Nothing to try. What can we do if there's no interesting connection to do (no mysql, no sql, no sharepoint,...).
A waste of time then

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
andre shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  renai.bell responded  · 

The mysql and sql connectors exist, and the SharePoint connector is in development and will be delivered very soon.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Adminrenai.bell (Admin, Nintex) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Andre,

Sorry to hear we don't yet have the connectors you're looking for. With Nintex Workflow Cloud, we are pushing new features to production every 2 weeks, which includes new connectors and improvements to existing connectors. We're currently working on a SharePoint connector so keep an eye out for that soon! We'd love to hear what scenarios you are hoping to accomplish by connecting Workflow Cloud to SharePoint, so we can insure we support that in the future.

We already have a MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server connector available. Do the query actions not support the scenarios you were hoping to automate? Please feel free to email me direct at renai.bell@nintex.com with use cases so we can be sure to capture those in our backlog.

I look forward to speaking with you further!

Thanks,
    Renai Bell
    Product Manager
    renai.bell@nintex.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base