5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe Sign Integration

Hi, I'm trying to use Adobe Store Signed documents, it warned me "Please contact your administrator to re-enable EFSS connector" . Where can i find this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Webhook

To ease the integration of additional systems as triggers for NWC a generic webhook trigger-event would be awesome. This would leverage the possibility to use a industry-standard trigger to start a workflow.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  4 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Manage Task Notifications

Ability to disable/enable Task notification.

ref:_00D90q6Cb._5002v2GVdSM:ref

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GIF Support for Image Control

Would like have GIF support in Workflow Cloud

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Push notification on instance completion

Send push notifications to user's browser once a workflow instance has finished processing. User might be busy on other tabs, just notify him through push notifications.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Void Docusign

Once a Docusign is sent, we need a way to VOID an open send. This is critical and is available in SpringCM presently. We should have all of the information needed to process this request as we can pull back the Envelope ID from Docusign, and we should be able to hit the Docusign API via the workflow to VOID an existing open envelope.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow recall of approval requests

In Nintex Workflow for Salesforce, we need a way to recall approval requests after they have been initiated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. help chat

having a help chat would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improve the Connections Wizard

Adding Connections is a little bit buggy. It tells me it has not worked although it added it to the list and for my Microsoft OneDrive for Business I cannot make it work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Retrieve workflow NWC Forms variables and values

Retrieve workflow NWC Forms variables and values via API (OData) from custom connector, returning the result as a single JSON object

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Xtensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Nothing

Hi,
    I wanted to try your system but... yeah... Nothing to try. What can we do if there's no interesting connection to do (no mysql, no sql, no sharepoint,...).
    A waste of time then

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  renai.bell responded

The mysql and sql connectors exist, and the SharePoint connector is in development and will be delivered very soon.

13. Instances Page/Dashboard

Can we have the default filter of Instances set to all instances? and have the Search/Filter paner minimized/collapsed, only if we want to filter the instance view to expand the Filter Panel/Area/Section?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Log to instance details

Thanks for added the new feature on "Log to instance details", it will be greate to log the message in the "Default name" column as the "Default name" column is now showing a redundant details as "Name" Column...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Public web form url in designer

Make public web form url available in the designer without publishing workflow.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Concatenate collection items

Collection operation to concatenate all items by specifying the collection variable, eliminator, output text variable.

a Collection with items of "One":"Two":"3", to be concatenated and output as a string variable as "One,Two,3" if comma is the eliminator supplied.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Calculate a value, make it VALUES

Calculate value should allow multiple calculations in one action

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As this can be achieved using multiple actions, we will not be pursuing this as including it to support more values introduces complexity to the config of the action. i.e. which pair of multiplication and division should happen first, if there are other parts of the calculation, etc.

18. Help with example

We should start to include example(s) for each workflow action's help content in the Nintex Workflow Cloud help file. I found most of the time referring to a help content for an action, I have no idea how it is configured without the help with example or sample configuration. a lot of time we will need to search if there is any blog out there with example to better explain how an action to be configured.

It is good to start early to include example in the help content as a requirement..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add an 'other' option to Branch by value

Branch by value needs an 'other' option so that values outside of those specified by the existing branches can be handled by specific exception logic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Error handling for default value on branch action

Somehow make it clearer that the default value needs to be set and not take the "select a value" text. It looked as if it was setup when building it fast. Definitely user error; however the error message sent me on a wild goose chase. When the default is not set it throws an error - "no implicit conversion of String into Integer".

I knew it was failing near the branch, but couldn't figure it out until I pulled the actions from the branch and ran them sequentially without changing them....
    Pretty obvious that it's necessary.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base