5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Export/Import Form Design/Layout

For my workflow start event, I have a very complex form designed that the user fills out. I'd like to be able to copy the layout to a task form later on in the workflow. I don't see an export/import button or a way to copy it? Please add this. Thanks!

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable MFA options for users set up in Nintex workflow cloud

I have users set up in the Nintex workflow cloud for our "tenant". I would like Nintex to enable an MFA option for login to Nintex workflow cloud such as Duo instead of having to use an integration with Azure that allows for MFA. My cyber insurance carrier is suggesting that we start using MFA for all cloud systems in 2022. Our regulators have issued guidance "strongly encouraging" financial institutions use MFA for all cloud based systems that contain customer information. I have attached the authentication guidance already required and the third party(Vendor) proposed guidance that is coming to financial…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

MFA is usually configured as part of your organisations identify provider whether that be Azure AD or SAML both of which is supported by NWC. And by doing this allows for full flexibility in terms of which application are configured with MFA with NWC being one of them.

And so by using your identify provider this will provide the functionality you are looking for.

3. Support Rich Text in Document Generation in NWC

Support for Rich Text form fields in Generate document action in Nintex Workflow Cloud.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add the functionality to the Query List action to support variables

Just like you support variables for “Update items”, we want “Query a list” able to specify a value.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MSSQL use Nintex Gateway

MSSQL Connector should be modified to use a nintex gateway and be able to access named instances and use domain accounts (similar to Sharepoint-OnPrem) rather than exposing the MSSQL Database Server to the internet as required currently.

This may also be useful for MySQL to reduce exposing on-prem servers to the internet.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Collection data for NWC Docgen

Not being able to insert collection data into a document is killing my process. Not being able to work around that by using a loop and work the single column of information into a single variable with values each on a new line is also a disappointment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SharePoint Online - Retrieve an item - Set the "SharePoint site URL" by variable

Hi team,

I am using the "SharePoint Online - Retrieve an item" action in a workflow. Why can't we set the "SharePoint site URL" parameter by using a variable?
    The "SharePoint Online - Update items" & "SharePoint Online - Create an item" allows for us to insert a variable.

This is extremely useful when switching between Dev and Prod sites. Is there an alternative option here?

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. User context available in authenticated Nintex Workflow Cloud Start Forms

In a cloud based Nintex Start form make the user context of an authenticated user available in the form designer.

Currently the user context is only available in the workflow not in the form. With the user context available in the form designer we can use the user context in form rules or primarily as a filter in the new data lookup control.

89 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  8 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Wait for Field Change in Change item

NWC desparately needs this action, with the same flexiibility and comparisons that are available in Nintex Workflow onPrem.
    Please DON'T implement the same version as currently in Nintex for Sharepoint 365... that verison is missing the power of it predecessor.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MultiUser Tasks

It would be great to see the newly released multi-user task functionality on NWC be able to connect to the API. I gather and report on task form links as a vital part of my workflow and was not able to use the multi-user tasks because there is no API to allow me to grab the form link for them.

It'd also be great to have more than 10 users on a single multi-user task.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Query/Parse XML action

NWC provides a Query JSON action, but no XML equivalent. While most APIs expose both, some APIs do not and other scenarios still require parsing XML so it would be great to see this included.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create HTML driven email editor

would love the ability to develop HTML emails in the workflow that support images and other formatting requirements to replicate the visual of our other email platforms

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. NWC API Actions

It would be great to have a set of actions that expoes the NWC API. This would allow for a repeat workflow to get a list of all workflows, or perhaps if it's ever added, automated user provisioning (e.g. add user to NWC, add user(s) to group(s)).

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a variable to the instance name to help identify workflow

It would be really useful to be able to add a variable to the instance name, to help identify what the particular instance is related too.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Send an Email HTML

would love HTML supported formatting in the "send an email" action to better format the information

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Form

Hi Euan
    Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud - NWC Form
    The text box for Redirect URL is plain text!
    Can you make it Rich Text control or text control that accept to Insert variables and functions?
    So we can modify url redirect based on some Rule for example

Thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DocGen more than 20 images to document generation

When creating forms for staff to complete in the field we need the ability to upload more than 20 images per form. We require these images to be added to a PDF for legal requirements. Otherwise we have to split the form into multiple DocGen's to cater for more than 20 images.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Active Directory People Picker

It would be tremendously helpful to have an AD based people picker on NWC similar to the tools in on prem or O365 nintex.

126 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Euan Gamble responded

I am pleased to announce the People control for Nintex Workflow Cloud Forms is now available.

Cheers,
    Euan

19. Allowing variables to be added to the Redirect URL for NWC forms.

Right now, it doesn't look like it allows me to add a variable from a form into the redirect URL. Would be nice, especially if customers want to add a name or some information inside of a confirmation page (that they've designed themselves) which would be passed the data via some URL parameter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. SharePoint Online Start Events

Dear Nintex Team,

Could you please add SharePoint Online Start Events to NWC?
    The actions currently available are really nice, but having the ability to start a NWC workflow from a SP Online event (e.g. new item/new document, change on items, etc) without having to build a workflow on NW365 just to initiate another one on NWC, that will be awesome.
    It will reduce unnecessary complexity and make our lives easier when it touches maintain and support workflow solutions.

Thank you very much!
    Cheers,
    William C.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base