5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. External Data - Add SQL on premise as a datasource please.

I can use the data lookup connected to SQL datasource, but cannot get the additional data for that record from the External Data. It will not allow SQL on premise connection. Please add this feature.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to manually enter a date in Date field

There are occasions when completing a Date field is a little cumbersome, since you have to use the calendar popup. It's not a big deal if you're selecting a date in the near past or near future, but if you're trying to enter (for example) a birthdate or hire date, you have to do a lot of clicking to go back to the appropriate year and then potentially click several more times to get to the appropriate month. Our previous forms software allowed for manual entering of dates (while still proscribing the format, e.g., DD/MM/YYYY); it would be nice if…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. improve data lookup control with multi-value fields and more

The new Data Lookup control in the Forms designer needs at least these three additional features:
    [1] Support for multi-value fields (really needed soon)
    [2] Allowing multiple Option Labels that will show as multiple columns in the pull down.
    [3] Selecting a field to sort the option list by.

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Hi all,

We are currently working on the ability to return multiple properties from a Data Source. Will update this feature when I have more to share.

Cheers,
    Euan

4. Make component workflow outputs optional

We have a few component workflows that return multiple output variables, but we don't always care about all the outputs in every situation. There's a number of built in actions with outputs (Call a Web Service) where the outputs aren't required, and don't need to be defined in order to save/use the action.

It would be nice if the outputs of a component workflow were optional, so that we don't have to create variables to store data we don't always care about?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Web Accessibility Standards

It will great to incorporate Web Accessibility Standards into the forms as this is a major requirements for government departments in the UK. Because these forms will be generally available over the Web, accessible forms by disabled people and the use of assistive technology is hugh within the Civil Service and with a large percentage of government departments using Nintex products, you'll be protecting your business post COVID-19.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More Style and Font options

Workflow cloud forms have very limited font and style capabilities. It is very much a necessity to have a label/title font size, input font-size on controls and a font size option on the label rather than the existing Heading 1- 6 which is very limiting.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this feedback. We are working through a feature where users can gain more granular control over form styling targeting later this year. I will endeavour to keep you posted as soon as we are nearing completion.. 

7. The ablity to rerun a workflow, especially one that starts from a form

I had a workflow that failed from a form start and had no way to restart the workflow or retrieve the information that had been entered into the form. Once I fixed the error in my connections, I couldn't rerun it. I also couldn't access the initial information in the form. The data the user had entered is lost and I can't track down any information about what was submitted.

226 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  15 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. String to date action

We need to have a more complete approach to manipulating dates.

Scenario: External start receives a date value to a date field. Another systems (CRM Query Record action for example) take the date in another format.

Issue: Can't pass the variable to the Salesforce Query Record action as you can't get the date in the right format

Potential short term fix: Create a string to date action - we pass the date to the external start variable (string), maipulate string into right format, use 'string to date' action to set a date variable in a format that the Salesforce query…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Re-play Assign a Task feature

Hi There,

Wondering it this has been implemented or resolved? Re-play "Assign a task" feature?
    I've created a basic workflow to test start event form, then after that it has another step below "Assign a Task" with form.
    i.e Staff fills out Nintex Cloud form and one of the fields are "Manager" easy. (The to field is a variable set from start event "varManagerEmail") if for some reason there's a typo in the email address. Nintex can see it's done it's job and next step, however the "Manager" never got the email because of the typo and the instance is…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The team have commenced working on Manual delegation. on top of assignees being able to delegate their own tasks, Business owners of a workflow will be able to review all instances in the Workflow tracker. Here, Business owners can view the Start event details, associated tasks, and be able to delegate.

This should solve for the "typo in the email address" scenario:

Business owner can see the Start form, identify an incorrect task, delegate to the correct email address/user. This user will be able to see the same task email body, with any additional delegation comments from the Business owner. If task assignees have the permission, they will be able to see the Start form in My Nintex.

• Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base