5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Submit redirect URL rule

It would be good to be able to set a rule that impacts the submit redirect URL. E.g if variable1 = 'x' then redirect URL = 'y' else redirect URL = 'z'

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Isaiah,

We are are planning some changes to the action panel that would include the ability to add variables to the ‘Redirect URL’. This would then allow you to combine an IfElse function logic to give dynamic URLs based on conditions in the form.

I will update this ticket when we have made some progress on this feature.

Cheers,
    Euan

2. Increase font contrast in pre-filled/read-only controls

Grey font used in pre-filled/read-only form controls is not dark enough relative to the grey background shading. Very difficult to focus/read.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Assigning Task to Multiple Approvers

Allowing a task to be sent out to multiple users/ approvers would be helpful in some situations. I have tried many workarounds with fiddling with variables and keep getting an "invalid email format" error. The only workaround I have found is creating email distribution groups within my org, which is a very messy workaround.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clint,

Thanks for reaching out!
    You’re right, unfortunately there is no work around for adding multiple email addresses to a Task action, other than to assign tasks to an email distribution list.
    The good news is Multiple assignees for Assign a Task is already in our backlog, and awaiting prioritization.

Just to get a better understanding of your scenario, to ensure we’ll satisfy what you’re trying to achieve:
    - How many assignees would you typically configure in your Task action?
    - Would you expect all assignees to approve the task before proceeding?

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
    Thanks for your patience,
    Kate

4. More Style and Font options

Workflow cloud forms have very limited font and style capabilities. It is very much a necessity to have a label/title font size, input font-size on controls and a font size option on the label rather than the existing Heading 1- 6 which is very limiting.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. We are currently reviewing our style builder and looking at more granular control of fonts and colours.

I will update this feature when this moves to development.

Cheers,
    Euan

5. Nintex Worklfow Cloud - Salesforce Actions (Get/Attach files) is saving documents into 'Notes and Attachments' section.

Nintex Worklfow Cloud - Salesforce Actions (Get/Attach files) is saving documents into 'Notes and Attachments' section. It would be of more value to provide an option to save them to 'Files' section under a Salesforce Object, since 'Notes and Attachments' section is depreciating.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Tables to ServiceNow Connector

The addition of the ServiceNow connector is HUGE for us! However, the major of usage for Nintex forms is with Call records, and/or Incidents.

I'm requesting that you add the Calls and Incidents tables to the available tables options in the ServiceNow connector configuration.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Repeating Sections

Repeating Sections similar to SharePoint forms. We have a requirement to fill out data for every country the user interacts with. It can vary enormously and the user-case would be perfect for a repeating section. We need it based on WFC though.

107 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have begun preliminary designs and plans for this feature.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or use cases for this feature; please provide any feedback in the comments section.

Cheers,
    Euan

8. Dynamic Repeating Table/Section or default values for repeating sections

We have many large checklists in use which cause performance issues on Nintex Mobile and it takes us very long to create all these forms/lists. Would it be much easier if we could create on checklist form with a repeating checklist section included which is dynamically changed (filled with different questions) based on a dropdown field. This would save everyone time and should also be much quicker on mobile devices.
    There is a solution in classic forms to fill a repeating table with JavaScript but this is not supported on Nintex Mobile.
    Alternatively it would be an option to have…

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Image in Header of multipage forms

When designing multi-page forms, it would be great to be able to add an image to the Header area for the entire form. Our main use-case for these forms to date has been external, anonymous forms to capture data back into our systems - in that case, we like to include our company logo at the top of the form. With multi-page forms, the only option I see is to add the logo to each page.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currency Fields

I have the need to enter currency type fields that have the appropriate mask format for the country.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create a new data type for Currency

Create a new data type for Currency, in Nintex Forms so that so that data can be entered in the form “19.590,00”,“2.000.000,00”, “25.560,00”, “900,00”

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base