5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Data Look up from SQL Server on a Form

There needs to be a way to pull/show data on the Form using the Data Lookup from a SQL Database. Many Forms we have information that users can pick or we show users in a label the information that come out of SQL Databases instead of having to hardcode the choices into the drop down choice especially when this data can change or not show them important information they might need to make a decision on the form in a label.

EX.
    Approved Vendors
    Buildings
    Information pertaining to that specific user

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change Start Event

An option to change the workflow start even if all actions in the workflow are in a disabled action set. Currently its almost like redesigning the workflow if you want to change the start event. It should be made easier

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. When confirming a "Delete workflow" please mention the workflow name

When confirming a "Delete workflow" please mention the workflow name I am about to delete.
    It is so scary now to delete a workflow as the three dots on the right are veeeery far away from the workflow name on the left.
    Sorry but this feels almost too simple to ask.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Default Value for Data Lookup

Should be able to determine a default value for a Data Lookup control. This could be configured so that the default would be the "first" value returned by the control, or when the data lookup only returns one value it automatically becomes the value that is displayed.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Link Workflow Details from Tasks List

It would be nice to have the workflow name be a link from the Tasks Menu Screen to view the workflow details. Often times when troubleshooting a workflow issue it takes forever to track down the workflow related to a task.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Increase font contrast in pre-filled/read-only controls

Grey font used in pre-filled/read-only form controls is not dark enough relative to the grey background shading. Very difficult to focus/read.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Euan Gamble responded

Thank you for your suggestion, Ben. This has been added to the backlog for consideration.

Cheers,
    Euan

7. Assign a task - Auto complete task

Missing the ability to auto complete tasks, as found in Nintex for Office 365 for instance.

Would be great if this feature was added to NWC aswell.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. More Style and Font options

Workflow cloud forms have very limited font and style capabilities. It is very much a necessity to have a label/title font size, input font-size on controls and a font size option on the label rather than the existing Heading 1- 6 which is very limiting.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. We are currently reviewing our style builder and looking at more granular control of fonts and colours.

I will update this feature when this moves to development.

Cheers,
    Euan

9. Nintex Worklfow Cloud - Salesforce Actions (Get/Attach files) is saving documents into 'Notes and Attachments' section.

Nintex Worklfow Cloud - Salesforce Actions (Get/Attach files) is saving documents into 'Notes and Attachments' section. It would be of more value to provide an option to save them to 'Files' section under a Salesforce Object, since 'Notes and Attachments' section is depreciating.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Enhance scheduled start

I would love to see enhancements to scheduled start. Scenarios I would like to see are:

• Every x Monday of the month
    • Every x workday of the month

Regards,
    Daniel

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Workflow Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Task delegation

It could be useful to have delegation concept also for tasks in NWC, it should be done through the task dashboard or through API.

Delegation could be done by an administrator or by the assignee (it should be possible to disable this capability for the task assignee, like in on-prem version of Nintex Workflow)

103 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all,

This has been on the roadmap for quite some time, but we haven’t forgotten about it. We have been hard at work on continually developing Task features, from User directory lookup, to creating the task participant experience in My Nintex, and as of this week, tasks can have a combination of Forms or Express approval or both.

Manual delegation is our next big feature. We’re currently working through all of the scenarios that we need to support. We are currently aiming for early next quarter for the release, but I will be sure to update this UserVoice ticket regularly with updates.

If there is anyone out there who has specific scenarios they need to support, please reach out!

12. Add Tables to ServiceNow Connector

The addition of the ServiceNow connector is HUGE for us! However, the major of usage for Nintex forms is with Call records, and/or Incidents.

I'm requesting that you add the Calls and Incidents tables to the available tables options in the ServiceNow connector configuration.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Samuel Sysum responded

Thank you for the feedback Joshua, I’ve added this to our backlog. I feel we can deliver this within the next 2-3 months, I’ll keep you posted on the status.

13. The ablity to rerun a workflow, especially one that starts from a form

I had a workflow that failed from a form start and had no way to restart the workflow or retrieve the information that had been entered into the form. Once I fixed the error in my connections, I couldn't rerun it. I also couldn't access the initial information in the form. The data the user had entered is lost and I can't track down any information about what was submitted.

135 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Dashboard Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

We are currently investigating options for this one. If anyone would like to discuss their specific requirements then I’d love to have a chat so please email me and we can setup a time to discuss further.

Thanks, Rick

14. Add Image in Header of multipage forms

When designing multi-page forms, it would be great to be able to add an image to the Header area for the entire form. Our main use-case for these forms to date has been external, anonymous forms to capture data back into our systems - in that case, we like to include our company logo at the top of the form. With multi-page forms, the only option I see is to add the logo to each page.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion Nicole. Adding images to the Rich Text editor is something we have been considering and added to the backlog.

15. Please add an Exchange Online connector

Please add Exchange Online triggers and actions to Nintex Workflow Cloud. I would love to be able to use the following examples:

• Run workflow when an email is received
    • Move email to folder
    • Get email

And I also would love to be able to get these ability for Office Group Mailboxes.

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. NWC SQL Queries - retrieve multiple columns

The SQL connectors allow a designer to select a single column for select queries. Many times we wish to select multiple columns. Can these actions be modified so we can add an unlimited number of columns?

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Support for workflow constant

Support for a workflow constant where the value can be persisted.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Runtime  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Apologies as we went quiet on this – it’s been a while as we had a few other priorities to work on.

The plan now is that we will be able to solve for this via a new capability that we will be introducing in a form of a Table. The general idea is that the table will allow the persistence of data and will integrate with workflows providing operations like CRUDL and forms via data sources.

18. Create a new data type for Currency

Create a new data type for Currency, in Nintex Forms so that so that data can be entered in the form “19.590,00”,“2.000.000,00”, “25.560,00”, “900,00”

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Form Designer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am pleased to announce we have released a currency control which will allow you to set a specific currency.

• Don't see your idea?

5 - Nintex Workflow Cloud

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base